Search results

1. LCR mat

rough price for selling my lcr

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-prices/Valuation.aspx?deriv=23769&plate=71&buysell=sell
  2. LCR mat

Lack of cupra r 210's for sale?!?

WHen I spoke to jabba a while ago they told me that only the very early AMK engines had the stronger internals(all in the S3) Later AMK's have the same as BAM. Also (cant remember if it was jabba who told me this but i think it was, the stronger engines not only have the 1mm advantage but the...
  3. LCR mat

cupra R airbox mod _where to route intake?

you can get an intake down infront of the IC but yo uwould have ot lose the Fog light
  4. LCR mat

New LCR owner, from a Revo'd Ibiza

just go for an open cone filter with an air feed routed from where the fogs are- this is much easier if you fit a FMIC but you can do it even if you havent * also use a heat sheild like the one jabba do.
  5. LCR mat

brembo problems

if they squeal at lower speeds then put some copper grease on the back of the pad
  6. LCR mat

Anyone had their LCR rolling roaded in hot weather?

I had mine done once 30 degrees- next to no cooling- the guy reved feck out of it on the rollers to get the tyres tacky then did a power run which lasted over a minute- got 205 bhp at 5K cant remeber the loss though transmission exactly but it was 30 or so
  7. LCR mat

S3 - New turbo

i have a an unused turbo for sale with manni to suit(big turbo):D
  8. LCR mat

FMIC question

here is a pic without the end tanks.
  9. LCR mat

FMIC question

the 'wire type things' are used to disapate the heat. the air itself travels through the surprisingly narrow tubes running accross the width. if you take the intercooler off and look down the bit sticking out where the air goes in/out you'll see what i mean. So as long as these tubes arent...
  10. LCR mat

Ovni LCR with new colour rims!

Looks similar to how i had mine Cost me more though, and a lot more fuss
  11. LCR mat

Lcr Sill Jacking Point Blanking Plates

I did place a guide up for ages ago somewhere on here- back in 2003 I think
  12. LCR mat

Cupra R Tyres?

:rolleyes: that included the first 1000K miles of gentle driving to bed in the tyres plus it was un modified too- switched to vredestiens straight after- far superior to the perillis in the wet.
  13. LCR mat

Cupra R Tyres?

Vredestiens get my vote- they even have an extra mm of tread on them. they were lasting 8K on the front the perillis 4K
  14. LCR mat

LCR no more

Just as an update im now in my new house and have been for nearly 4 weeks now:). The missis is pregnant so one of the spare rooms is spoken for already. Good thing we dont have the LCR now as 3 Kids in that would have been a bit of a squeeze really. i do still miss it now and again though
  15. LCR mat

LC Stage 2: Do i get TIP and FMIC or just get an LCR?

LCR over LC is deffo worth it IMO. Does depend on what you wnat to do in the future though if you intend to do suspension/brake/turbo upgrade might as well keep the LC. If all you intend to do is remap, FMIC and exhaust though I'd go for the LCR every time- more than likely anyone you'd pick up...
  16. LCR mat

Lcr To Ibiza Cupra Tdi Revo

this was a 1.8t. more like 210 than 230 bhp though on the ibiza
  17. LCR mat

Lcr To Ibiza Cupra Tdi Revo

I came dead even against a remapped Ibiza untill 120 then slowly pulled away(started at 20-30mph side by side) every gear change would see one pull a couple of feet then fall back as they had to change. And yes that was as standard.
  18. LCR mat

Not Happy!

He's right im sorry
  19. LCR mat

LCR power

The 225's come out a bit higher than 225 as well though
  20. LCR mat

Whooshy DV-New news

Its been scientifically proven you wil get more teenage girls in your car if you have whoosy DV
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.