Search results

1. Wallie

lowered leon's

i sent mine into awesome GTI in manchester, springs, fitment and 4 wheel alignment all for £350! Bargain in my eyes as i think 4 wheel alignment is £130 alone! take good care of you their and they did it while i waited!
  2. Wallie

lowered leon's

Eibach sportlines straight after they had been fitted. settled a little now!
  3. Wallie

Is 07reg 2.0tdi 16v FR Common rail

should be the PD 170 lump! sure revo and custom code do a map for it!
  4. Wallie

Seat Leon Kiwi Airride UPDATED

car is coming along very well! how do you find it with a decat pipe? not keen on the bonnet bra but the rest looks spot on fella just my opinion tho ;)
  5. Wallie

Vinyl roof and rear valance

looks awesome that fella
  6. Wallie

Detailing

i only use meguiars on my car. does the job nicely
  7. Wallie

BTCC Kit on FR? Yea or Nea?

there are a few people who have got the FR kit and BTCC sideskirts and i think it still looks lush!
  8. Wallie

Rear Springs

pics???
  9. Wallie

Revo Remap on 140Bhp 2.0 TDI

Alx chung, what other mods you got or is it just custom map by awesome GTI? would be ideal gettin mine done there as its only 20mins away :)
  10. Wallie

whining noise! HELP PLEASE

turbo
  11. Wallie

Turbo @ 41k

got the car back at midday today, the car feels good, i have noticed that before the new turbo was fitted, it kind of made a siren noise like you had an ambulance/police following you (not very loud had to turn music/fans off so you could hear it), now that noise has totally gone. think it was...
  12. Wallie

Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

thats including the software i think
  13. Wallie

Turbo @ 41k

Dont know why it has gone. i dont drive it hard, try and get the best mpg with the occational clear through on the motorway, going to ask this when i pick the car back up tomorrow. i get a 2 year warranty on the turbo they are fitting. touch wood it was just a dodgy turbo fitted to mine
  14. Wallie

Turbo @ 41k

i have the 2.0 diesel 140bhp 07 reg, turbo started to make a wining noise last thursday on my way back home obviously alarm bells started ringing. Gradually it got worse, it started by making a little noise above 2.5k rpm then got worse to a wine all the time. On way to seat on friday and...
  15. Wallie

wheel bearings

cheers Tam, gonna get to my dealers asap an have it looked at
  16. Wallie

wheel bearings

Im aware of the alignment issues with the leon, and yes the inside was worn more than the outside on the near side rear but not REALLY bad. This was the worst if the tyres. im not too bothered about alignment at the moment (i plan on putting some sportlines on in the very near future which will...
  17. Wallie

wheel bearings

I have an 07reg leon with only 40k miles on the clock, i had very worn tyres on the car which was making a wheel bearing noise when driving, I have just renewed all 4 corners for some vredesteins and altho the noise is drastically reduced there is still a bearing noise! will the wheel bearings...
  18. Wallie

heated wing mirrors?

like magic....
  19. Wallie

FR Order Placed

candy white..... VERY nice choice, good luck keeping it clean!
  20. Wallie

Catch can gunk

how easy is it to install this, what goes where etc.... i was looking at the forge one http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMUNCT
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise