Search results

1. great_kahn

1.4 petrol turbo Leons - Ttwincharger??

Cheers all. It would be a 2014-2015 model year used example. Estate versions quite rare.
  2. great_kahn

Cheers pal, proving reliable? would people recommend the 1.4 turbo leon?
  3. great_kahn

Hello all, not been on here since sold Ibiza cupra way back when. Missus looking for a new car to replace 120bhp 1.6 fiesta. Needs to be larger, fairly powerful and handle nicely. But now looking for a car with a bigger boot, ideally the Leon Estate, and must be petrol. The 1.4 turbo seems...
  4. great_kahn

Cupra tdi sold- Laters all

Sold the Cupra a few weeks back, just not been around to post up. Really loved owning the car, been great to drive, reliable and good on fuel. What more could you want. Im currently driving sheds as looking to get on the property ladder. Cheers for the help over the years lads and all the...
  5. great_kahn

Ibiza Cupra TDI what color

It's spelt campest. Luna grey ftw.
  6. great_kahn

How much is my car worth?

Mods will reduce its resale value. Consider putting back to stock. List- Retail: £6,816 Private Good: £5,596 Private Average: £4,876 Private Poor: £4,206 Part Exchange: £5,306 Trade: £4,970
  7. great_kahn

So far a Disappointed MK4 owner

Sounds like you bought a pup tbh. Would have been cheaper to buy the cupra, then you would have already had the good brakes and the solid bushes ;)
  8. great_kahn

DPF on Ibiza Cupra???

My cupra tdi at full whack has an anti dpf.
  9. great_kahn

new wheels for my cupra tdi

I was under the impression these fit the cupra. Would a 5mm spacer clear the calipers you think?
  10. great_kahn

New tyres Rainsport 2 this time.

Quite alot to be fair, we were there all day and it was very hot.
  11. great_kahn

They were new on aswell :lol:
  12. great_kahn

Ibiza cupra tdi boost problem

Leak in the intercooler?
  13. great_kahn

Rainsport 2's are a good tyre. Had a set on the cupra. As you would expect they are great in the rain, found they overheat and go off when on track in the dry though. All round good tyre.
  14. great_kahn

Pulling to the left

Someone on here has had it done definitely, sorted it.
  15. great_kahn

Pulling to the left

Yep :lol: Mine used to drift to the left, but not on the continent. However ive now been using my spare alloy as one of the 4 originals has a crack and was welded, so was relegated to spare just in case. Now it doesnt drift to the left.... go figure. :confused: I would see if they would...
  16. great_kahn

Just Ordered The New Ibiza Cupra

Engine problems remain, dsg gearbox not for real drivers. Brand new fiesta st and 208 gti would have been a better place to spend that kind of cash.
  17. great_kahn

Cupra tdi front spring just snapped!!

Drop link and top mount probably worth replacing. The nut on my drop link sheared off with corrosion when I took mine off.
  18. great_kahn

96,000 still on original brake pads

Im on my third set on the cupra. You ain't trying hard enough :lol:
  19. great_kahn

Fr or cupra tdi, which is the best buy?

Takes 37 litres to fill my cupra tdi once the light it on. Usually get about 350-450 miles on that, mixed driving. Costs £53 to fill.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise