Search results

1. Pimped up vario

2017 Mii

The mk1 ka was a bit bouncy for me.
  2. Pimped up vario

AmC's Bronze Ibiza Sport **HIDS FITTED!

Aye, good crack. I have a pd bottom end for mine and a gt22v I think hybrid but haven't got a chance to complete. The turbo is a 2.5 v6 tdi 150bhp hot side and 180bhp cold side.
  3. Pimped up vario

2017 Mii

What's it like to chuck about? What's the feel, balance and feed back like? For instance my mk1 Leon could throttle balance mid corner. The leons have tons of front end grip with progressive break away and don't get bounced about too easily by bumpy back roads. My Cordoba on the other...
  4. Pimped up vario

Weirdest problem ever

I could do with rewiring the Cordoba do make this happen. It doesn't activate like the newer models.
  5. Pimped up vario

You need a rear anti roll bar!

I know it'll be a bit of a thread revival but this is good information in this thread. I have no anti roll bar in the rear of my Cordoba but have a gti rear trailing arm with an integrated anti roll bar in it still to fit which I hope will make a difference. Then might go the whole hog and get...
  6. Pimped up vario

vario tdi se sort of restoration

cupra sport alloy wheels Does anyone know what the colour of the multi spoke 16" ronals is and don't say white :). To clarify they are off a 98/99 Ibiza cupra sport or gti sport or something like that, ao many derivatives. I think factory options were diamond cut with grey inlays, expensive...
  7. Pimped up vario

the grand tour

Agreed. Think I've seen about two seconds of Matt le Blanc motoring down the Antrim coast which is not too far from me, probably why I watched it. Then I turned off after a few minutes.
  8. Pimped up vario

the grand tour

Was able to watch it free on amazon prime and looked forward to it and you might find it ironic but I don't mind the bad/strong language that they bleep out (obviously wouldn't want the weans to hear it) although I do very much mind Richard Hammond using the name of Jesus inappropriately, which...
  9. Pimped up vario

Didn't have time to bless myself today folks and just about got the Cordoba through the mot today. Jobs were drivers side most front control arm bush. Secure lower bumper trim as I now have a front mount intercooler fitted but not plumbed. Finally got to fit Abigail's door card after she bust...
  10. Pimped up vario

Set time

The first image is different from mine, showing a aircon control panel in the centre consol with a clock in the top right. I'm not familiar with the procedure for setting the time on this type. Sorry.
  11. Pimped up vario

Set time

Another ten posts and you will be able to post them.
  12. Pimped up vario

Set time

Is the clock in the instrument binicle towards the Lower right hand side? If so then there should be two small buttons close by the clock. One above the other in an oblong recess. Push and hold the top lme to alter the hours and then the lower one to alter the minutes.
  13. Pimped up vario

Variant cordoba

Might say in the front of the service manual. 96-99 came in s, se and sxe. 99-02 came in chill and not sure what else. I usually give a chassis number or year and engine code and wether it's hatch saloon or estate etc. (mines estate. Still doesn't mean I always get the right part.
  14. Pimped up vario

Set time

Which year?
  15. Pimped up vario

Got the water pump fitted and what I job that was. Got a few pics will upload from the laptop at some point with whatever else is due. It might be the cold weather but she now cools down to much when giving it a dose of chat. Anymore thoughts on making a track car out of her?
  16. Pimped up vario

Variant cordoba

96-99 is mk1. And 99-02 is mk2 both carry chassis designation 6k5 for the vario at least anyway.
  17. Pimped up vario

The old girl might need put out to pasture. The water pump spat the dummy and the coolant 43 miles from home. Not in AA so must needs and drove home coolantless for 43 miles. The oil light flickered at 34 miles when I let her cool for an hour and then drove the remainder home with no more...
  18. Pimped up vario

Hello from Belgium

As long as the sister was alright. Welcome from Ireland/Northern Ireland.
  19. Pimped up vario

Weirdest problem ever

No error. I don't how it does it but it's meant to. My Leon done it from two year old with 18,000 miles so no fault.
  20. Pimped up vario

Seat Cordoba ODB Port location

A don't exactly but there may be a cover at the wee cuby hole at the bottom of the dash, in front of the handbrake near ash tray and that. It pulls out and port is behind that. Other place would be in around the lower glove compartment.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.