Search results

1. wesbar

Door Card Lights not working

Hi All. Just picked up a 2016 Cupra 290. Noticed the other night that none of the door card red/white lights are working. Checked the settings and they should be on 100% but nothing from all 4 doors. Is this a common fault? Cheers.
  2. wesbar

Blind Spot Monitor Issue

Hi All. Just got my Cupra Ateca last week and all is great apart from the BSM. I have to manually activate it every time I start the ignition in the settings menu. Is this normal? I’d have thought it should remember and stay activated? Cheers.
  3. wesbar

Service Interval

Just got my car today. Upon checking the service info on th head unit, it said 24 months or 20,000 miles to next service. That cant be right can it? If it is then what is the point in the Cupra care as you’ll only get one service with the 30,000 mile/3 year limit even though it states first 3...
  4. wesbar

Cupra Ateca C+S Nevada White

Finally picked her up today. Couldn’t be happier. Cupra mode is highly addictive. Really does transform from such a laid back car in Comfort mode to an absolute monster in Cupra.
  5. wesbar

Which boot do we have?

Does anyone know whether the Cupra Ateca has 2 boot floor levels or one? Looking at getting a boot liner ready for when she arrives but didn’t realise there are different boots. Cheers.
  6. wesbar

OEM Bluetooth Retrofit

Can anybody tell me if this VW bluetooth kit is compatiable with the Facelift Leon? I have the standard stereo and not NAV unit. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320493737877&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT The guy says it comes pre-coded to your car. Does that mean that i...
  7. wesbar

2nd hand Bluefin

Hello All. After some urgent advice. I was looking at a 2nd hand Bluefin from an Audi a4. It has been reset by Superchips and is fine from that point. However when i spoke to Superchips they say that the device may not work with the new facelift Common Rail Diesel engine? Does anyone know if...
  8. wesbar

Bluefin for Leon FR TDI

Hello All. Picked up my new car last Friday. Does anyone have any advice for how many miles I should do before I chip my car with a Superchips Bluefin? I've currently only covered about 150 miles. Also, does any one know what sort of BHP these put out as standard. The manual says 167bhp but...