Search results

1. Merry Christmas MK5 Owners :)

Merry Christmas and all the best!
  2. Bocanegra Major problem

well guys... Firstly MERRY CHRISTMAS! and... my car went into the garage Wednesday, the timing belt has went and buggered up the engine, so under warranty its receiving a full rebuild etc.. Got a courtesty car... eventually and hope to have my Boc back after new year. Hope you all have...
  3. Bocanegra Major problem

Not covered, it expired 2 weeks ago and was not notified. Car is sitting at my house and will need to tow it into SEAT Wednesday
  4. Bocanegra Major problem

Since writing this ive tried to start up the car. It is completely dead and engine is turning over. The EPC light is now lit up.. Oh man... :-(
  5. Bocanegra Major problem

Hi all, Looking for some help and advice. Info: 59 plate seat ibiza bocanegra, 13000 miles on clock, serviced twice since new. Yesterday morning I drove my Boc to work around 10am and all was fine. At 12am I jumped into it to go down to the shop when I noticed the engine management...
  6. Problems with Cupra Pirelli 97 tyres

Goodyear F1s all day long! same price double the quality and wear. My wishbone/ arm has bent twice now which has created this rumble you talk of. It would appear that Seat install a weak said part to take the impact of pot holes etc. Is your alignment out aswell? Cheers Graeme...
  7. Seat Ibiza Bocanegra - Paint issues

Hey Guys Has anyone else got any problems with the paintwork on the front end. My car is covered in what looks like stone chips.. The paint is easily flaking off and revealing the black undercoat. I did have it touched up last year for the same problem but now it is evident again...
  8. Bocanegra Rear Bumper

Alright folks. Following a rear bash at the start of this year I have not long got my car back from Arnold *****!, Ive posted pictures of the left-hand side(passenger) of the rear bumper. Looking at it you can notice the gap between the bumper and the side panel, looking closely you can see...
  9. Someone Worked Hard On This!

My opinion the 5 door version renders it out of shape..
  10. boca stone chips

Mines is absolutely ruined aswell Dan, I touched the chips up with the touch up paint and it does not look that bad
  11. Just curbed an alloy

Anyone tried the alloy repair with the chemical metal then a touch up paint? VW Titan Grey looks a good match to me...
  12. Chipped paint

Are you guys still having problems with the pics ? What hoster do you use to upload with and i will try that ?
  13. Chipped paint

Alrite guys im just back from the stealers went in to buy touch up paint for this damage and met the salesman who sold me my car back in November. He took alook at this and supposidley there was another bloke in with a Boc earlier this month....(Seat Pheonix Park Linwood) If the owner of this...
  14. Boca/Cupra/Fr register

techie - Bocanegra in candy white. Octane2097 - FR TSI in Luna Grey Vtxracer - FR TSI in Candy white. Daryld - FR TSI in emocion red Stu38 - Bocanegra in Dakota Red collegeboy09 - FR TSI in Candy white. spikeydoo - Bocanegra in candy white. MacFever - FR in Track Grey EdHorny - Bocanegra...
  15. supercharger slipping?!

On the same boat :(
  16. Whining noise on bocanegra

I have the exact same issue, its like a sharp whistle? If you stab the accelerator aggressively this " whine " will be louder. My Boc was in the garage for 6 weeks and still never been resolved.
  17. Door rattles from boc

Hey mate, I am experiencing exactly the same problems, seems to be anytime i go over pot hole, speed bump etc. Really annoying if u ask me
  18. Squeaking/Rubbing/Clunk front area (right wheel area) ??

aw kool, I drive a bocanegra, i have reason to believe my problem may be with the supercharger, Is your squek only heard when accelerating or just when the wheels are turning ?
  19. Squeaking/Rubbing/Clunk front area (right wheel area) ??

Hey mate, What car do you drive ? I have the same problem although mines is only when accelerating, my cars been in and out the garage and still no results.
  20. How long before build date

Nice 1 mate, b a cracker of a motor, A got the bluetooth package but it aint up to much :-(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.