Search results

1. GazEP3

GazEP3's Candy White Ibiza SC Sport

Back on the hunt for another Seat folks :rocker: Since the Astra I've bought an 04 Impreza WRX in WR Blue and an 05 Civic Type R Premier which I'm currently driving and looking to change. Looking to buy a house after christmas so making some cut backs Hopefully going to look after a red 05...
  2. GazEP3

It's staying as it is. I'm trading it in, there's not really that much done to mine really, just a few cosmetic changes and its lowered but I'm gonna give them the standard springs so if they want to change them they can do it themselves when they're servicing it. Thanks Char, can't wait to...
  3. GazEP3

It's the end of the line for the Seat... time to move on :) Right guys, the time has come to get rid of the ibiza, after 2 years of ownership I've now gotten bored with it and have put a deposit down on something a little bit bigger and faster, a silver 2008 Astra SRi VVT with the XP kit and...
  4. GazEP3

Door edge guards!

Typical! lol Just tell her to stop being so careless or she'll be paying for the repair job
  5. GazEP3

Fogs are from Ultra Bulbs
  6. GazEP3

Dont have HIDs in it any more, Osram Nightbreakers as high beams and Ring Xenon Max +120% as main beams
  7. GazEP3

Yeah, shame we couldn't get up on the promenade where I shot my civic before, or Castle Park. I'm sure there'll be another one though
  8. GazEP3

:lol: if I remember I'll check it out next time I'm round that way. I was thinking Seacat too. Will have a look online n see where else there's some (that aren't paramilitary murals :lol:
  9. GazEP3

:lol: Graffiti down the Newtownards Road?? Don't want my car photographed next to some bloke with an armalite and a balaclava :lol:
  10. GazEP3

Hmmmmm I wonder :lol: Hi Lee, didn't know you were on here Round at Ballyholme? Yeah they were good too. That's only about a third of the photo's that were taken I'm afraid. There were loads more from different angles etc but it was taking way too long to scrub the plates out of them all...
  11. GazEP3

Hmm dunno about that lol but thanks anyway :D think mine's crying out for a set of skirts and possibly a new exhaust too
  12. GazEP3

Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

Pics from our photoshoot last Wednesday can be seen here ;) Clicky: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=314115&page=11
  13. GazEP3

Thanks Claire :) we'll get one organised for yours n mine another time sure. I want some photo's with a more urban feel, somewhere with loads of graffiti. Could be very tempted by a boc myself, maybe next year Thanks Jonny :)
  14. GazEP3

Photoshoot 23rd May 2012 Finally got round to sorting out the pics from last weeks photoshoot with Daves (Dave Cup) Bocanegra and my mate Kyle's (r56kyle) Leon FR. Taken over a few spots between Helens Bay and Bangor, managed to get some great photo's. The underground carpark one's are my...
  15. GazEP3

Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

Good luck with that, he had ny mates for over a month before he got them back!! Did some amount of pissing around. Pm me ur number mate
  16. GazEP3

Ibiza Foglights

It was just too obvious, I'm sorry :lol:
  17. GazEP3

Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

Who's doing them for you Mark? As for tyres, I'm currently running Pirelli P7's on mine and they're pretty grippy. I'm bad for just chucking it into corners now she's been dropped and they don't budge :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise