Search results

1. dan1990

K03s - k03s hybrid

how many pipes go into the actuator iirc 2 pipes for K03 and 1 pipe for K03s
  2. dan1990

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

ill hold you to that video haha
  3. dan1990

I be needing this cupra magic in my life again makes me miss mine :( your car is schweet!!! Alot of people would of given up and broken it the bad luck you have had keep this up mate loving this beasty! ohh and yeah no one belives your car bangs you will have to prove it ;)
  4. dan1990

Newbie - coming over to the dark side

i guessed so aha gotta see this car when your down <3
  5. dan1990

Newbie - coming over to the dark side

you know what tom thought id look for you and all i read was the name and guessed you knob lol welcome
  6. dan1990

hahaha so funny imagine the look when a van driver comes along side in traffic and saw that dildo stick
  7. dan1990

MK3 Ibiza Cupra* K03s Jabbasport* Moving on....

This is probs one of if not my favorite mk3 cupra on here good work keep it up :D
  8. dan1990

Clairehalls new toy :)

Thats dirty lol but hey who said performance is cheap ;)
  9. dan1990

Clairehalls new toy :)

Fairplay on that one looks spot on to what is it like on fuel taking it easy mpg wise??
  10. dan1990

Dan's MK3 Ibiza - Non cupra

Looks good dude :) nice and diffrent. That your gf? never ever a good idea to put a pic of a female companion on here ;)
  11. dan1990

brembos on fleabay?

is it a company selling them or an individual??
  12. dan1990

if the egines a rockin please dont be knockin!...

shed.com thats y ;)
  13. dan1990

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

yes i agree look real aggresive i like it mate. what plans you got for it. its seems a real decent spec :D
  14. dan1990

Barn's Project....returning to a leon.

looks lovely mate suits in nice what make is it? My decat made mine sound mint are you going for a 3" dp and decat??
  15. dan1990

Cupra 180 -> Few Other Tweaks

sounds good mate glad your happy :) what else you got planned then?? ohh and get some pics up makes for a better thread ;)
  16. dan1990

My New Car... Audi A3 2.0 TDI - Mapped and lowered... - New Seats fitted!

wow she is sexy mate good one just what im after lol; how does it feel build quality ride etc etc?
  17. dan1990

advice on boost problem

sounds like limp mode to me have u done the n249 and n112 iirc bypasses yet??
  18. dan1990

revo stage 1

No to clear things up and defend myself I WAS sold the car thinking it had revo stage one on it. This been my first cupra and 1.8t going from a shitty vtr its going to feel fast and I had no need to think it didnt have it. I have proof of old posts that the car used to boost to 17/18psi and the...
  19. dan1990

Blown Turbo :(

what turbo are you running ko3? It takes shed loads of cash and alotish of work to convert to ihi or similar a very decent upgrade from ko3 is ko3 hybrid but then it takes quite abit of stuff do a search mate there is loads of info on the diffrent turbo setups and you can make up your own mind...
  20. dan1990

Resolved: New clutch fitted, major pedal vibration..

Can take a hell of alot of torque and is cheaper in the long run and also there is loads of performance clutches available for singlemass flywheel. iirc anything upto k04 is fine for it.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.