Search results

1. Chocozai

Choco's Obnoxious Blue 1.2 S.

Partial delamination? Does this mean it needs replacing? And I'm fine buddy, thanks for asking :) Just been veeeeery busy lately, pouring all my mental resources into university and financial resources into the MX-5 and house rental, hahaha.
  2. Chocozai

double post.
  3. Chocozai

I'll look into it, thanks! I haven't driven mine outside of a car park yet, all of our winter trackdays kept on getting cancelled! Now that the exams are out of the way, we're looking at tracking it now - I've driven a few things on the track before, faster than the MX-5 - but I'm really...
  4. Chocozai

Blanco92's Ibiza Mk4 1.2 - RIP.

Your car's looking tasty mate, well done!!
  5. Chocozai

I've been quiet on here lately, amongst Uni work and other things, got myself a new project. Also looking to sell the Ibiza soon - any takers? :p Ibiza's had some bits done... 1) Pretty, pretty glossy black mirror covers. 2) My tires on the BBS alloys were making a dodgy noise as I was...
  6. Chocozai

favourite pic of your car

Loving the Focus RS. Let's have some more variety on here... Boom. Can't decide which shot is better - front or back?
  7. Chocozai

ibiza 1.2 12V induction kit

Nah, not noticeably - everyone keeps complaining about it, I never noticed a difference. Still got a good 40ish MPG. If there is a difference, it's only minimal - the car is so frugal!
  8. Chocozai

That looks excellent. I'll have a look at some wipers guys when I get a bit more ££££, certainly cleans up the rear. :D
  9. Chocozai

Thanks dude! :D
  10. Chocozai

Oh, right. My mate's Range Rover does that ;) Mmm, double din...
  11. Chocozai

Cheers! What's that wire for?
  12. Chocozai

They would, but I'm afraid of tinting them again to be honest. The whole thing that set off the light upgrade was that I brutally messed up tinting the old lights - I wouldn't risk it myself! :p Glad you think so, it's reassuring!
  13. Chocozai

Hey guys, finally fitted my Cupra lights. One light had a few leaks, and was full of water. A couple of days on the radiator later, it was time to seal it up with silicon. This doesn't look great upon close inspection, but it's better than having a light full of water :confused: Replacing...
  14. Chocozai

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Brings tears to my eyes. :cry: Bring on the smoke.
  15. Chocozai

Air filter advice - heat shield and pipes.

Thanks dude, I'll give it a go.
  16. Chocozai

There's a standard airbox joined onto the engine cover, underneath it - like on the Polos! I'd take out the filter element and run a pipe to the front bumper, and stick a cone filter on the other end, I guess, similar to the layout on the picture above, but with the filter by the front bumper...
  17. Chocozai

Hang about - if I attach the filter as shown on the photo, wouldn't that restrict airflow even more than it already is? The air would have to pass through 2 filters, sort of defeating the point of the exercise. Would I have to take out the original panel filter then? And what would I do with the...
  18. Chocozai

Nah, not yet. The last unit had water in it when it arrived (typical!), so it's still on the radiator drying out before I try to seal it with silica - so it's on standby for the moment, I'd look a bit silly with 3 Cupra lights and 1 Ibiza light! :cartman: Should be interesting, I've never seen...
  19. Chocozai

Up to you really. It's a good look. Just requires a bit of thought and calling up scrappies and writing emails, hahaha. :lol:
  20. Chocozai

Aw man, it's the effort more than anything to get these. Spent about £100 in total, had to buy each unit separately! Now they are finally assembled after an epic quest. No, seriously. Ebay, 24/7 Spares, scrappies. These are pretty hard to find, if they ever appear in the for sale section...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise