Search results

1. Cigarette lighter fuse

Can anyone tell me what fuse and where it is on a 2015 Toledo? One of my taxi driver friends has blown his fuse in his and the book doesn't tell you what fuse or where it is.
  2. Seat Media System 2.2

I do have an android yeah lol. The basic standard stereo and Bluetooth was great bar the bong to tell you it was connected. However you could change the way the phonebook was set up and it didn't suck up email addresses or old numbers/names
  3. Seat Media System 2.2

I have this in my car and it's doing my head in! I cannot figure out how to reorganise my phone book, it's displaying last name first and it's also read every account on my phone so I have email addresses and strangely have previous names which were deleted from the phone! Does anyone know...
  4. Lighting Upgrades

I got them from a mate. They're available on eBay or if you are on Facebook look up Diamond Bulbs on Facebook as they sell them. Profile picture is a silver fn2 civic
  5. Toledo iTech Taxi

Yeah I've seen your Leon. I delivered to your work as well when I was working amazon lol that's where I first saw it.
  6. Toledo iTech Taxi

Well it was plated today and will be used as a taxi as of Monday.
  7. New Toledos in York

The taxi centre supplies my company with all of our toledos. Although since I'm giving the company one back and putting my own on I bought mine from D M Keith and travelled down for it.
  8. Toledo IV Pics

Yeah I wouldn't have paid 19k for an itech model new lol especially not to use as a taxi. I set myself a budget and this came into the budget, the spec for the money sold it to me. I drive a Toledo at present as well which will be going back to the company. It's a year and a bit old with 87k...
  9. Toledo IV Pics

Mine is an itech lol, got it pre reg for less than the price of a brand new s model. It was registered on new years eve 2014 and had 28 miles when I bought it in June. It's now sitting with just over 1300 awaiting its test to go on as a taxi
  10. VAGCom

When I bought my Toledo I asked the dealer to activate the alarm beep, turn on 1 click locking as 2 click does my head in and to ensure that the auto door locking was activated. Bought a new bluetooth obd device and downloaded carista so will see how it works when I get the device.
  11. VAGCom

When I bought my Toledo I asked the dealer to activate the alarm beep, turn on 1 click locking as 2 click does my head in and to ensure that the auto door locking was activated. Bought a new bluetooth obd device and downloaded carista so will see how it works when I get the device.
  12. Toledo IV Pics

This was mine after a wash and before I changed the plates over. New plates in preparation for its taxi test
  13. Lighting Upgrades

I've just fitted LED sidelight and number plate bulbs using Canbus led bulbs
  14. Where are all the Mk4 Owners?

I'm 30 and have a 1.6TDi iTech, but it's going to be a taxi. Got it for a great price pre registered with 28 miles on the clock from D M Keith in York, was well worth the travel. I have a Toledo currently from the company and its great, had one at the last taxi company I was with and that's what...
  15. Toledo iTech Taxi

It's going on as a taxi so it needs to stay relatively standard. However I reckon I'll get away with doing yellow lamin-x on the fogs and yellow calipers. Going for yellow additions that I'll get away with. Otherwise it'll just be a working car but kept clean and polished.
  16. Toledo iTech Taxi

Well had the car a month and it's covered 1050 miles. It had a mark on one of the alloys which I never noticed when I picked it up or I'd have requested a new wheel. Asked Vardo if he could sort it and he accepted the challenge! Also had my plates made up, my ocd would go mad if I had a non...
  17. Has anyone replaced the Headlight bulb (H7)?

I've got big hands but can change the dipped beam bulb without using the access panel. It's awkward and hurts a bit, but do able lol.
  18. Toledo 1.6Tdi cambelt interval

All the Toledo taxis my company run are all changed at 80k. I'll be doing my own belt at 60k however then every 40k like you used to. I don't care what the manufacturer says the belts are still made the same so perish the same way.
  19. Toledo iTech Taxi

Bought this almost a month ago to put on as a taxi. I drive a Toledo currently which is a company car. It's just over a year old and covered 81k. I enjoy driving it so chose to buy one myself. Got this from a dealer in York with 28 miles on the clock and saved myself £2500 over the same car in...
  20. Juego's Fabia VRS

Yeh mate UKFN FiestaSTOC loads of different forums lol Had 4 Fiestas now one of which was a Mountune ST500 and wanted a change so now on the dark side lol Trying to negotiate a swap plus cash for some new alloys, just gotta hope the guy agrees cos I really want these wheels