Search results

1. mick-fr

mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

If you win the lottery you won't be buying a diff.. You'll be buying a Ferrari or something :lol: Fancy doing mine at the same time? :p Mines not been washed for about 6-8 weeks.. with numerous trips up and down the motorway.. It's white now with all the sh*t on it! :( Atleast you're...
  2. mick-fr

Haha, maybe one day. Yeah you say that now.. I give it ther year or two and you will be after something else :happy: I know where you are, they've got a good rep like you say. Still... Could have been a Fiat or something! Not bad, suppose it helps that you are very OCD when it comes to...
  3. mick-fr

will these fit???

As far as I'm aware they do. Don't quote me though!
  4. mick-fr

Yeah it does, makes a hell of a difference! Got the CUP chassis too, so a bit less flex. You not got plans for a diff in the Golf? Ah ok.. Not so appealing tuning wise then. Yeah the overall look is awesome! Treating yourself... Nice. It's got to be done sometimes haha. That's not bad...
  5. mick-fr

Nice.. I'd like to go abroad sometime too, but no plans yet. That's not bad.. I get about 450-500 miles from a 60L tank on the motorway. Round town, who knows. Twistys, I wouldn't even take a guess as I enjoy my "spirited" driving round the twistys in this [B)] Really? I'd have thought the...
  6. mick-fr

The looks aren't for everyone.. I never liked it when they first come out but it grew on me! Yeah it certainly does.. I've never been in a car that handles so well and it's pretty nippy too!
  7. mick-fr

rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

MUCH prefer the new wheels! Very nice mate!
  8. mick-fr

That's good mate.. Onwards and upwards eh? Yeah that's actual. Sitting about 70mph on the motorway with cruise control on. I bet it is, quite like the Editions too. I'm the same, the GTI doesn't really appeal to me - Would have to be an R or the Edition. How's the fuel/insurance etc on...
  9. mick-fr

Yeah I'm still up and down to Manchester, so you might not see it as often. I'm getting about 35mpg on the motorway and about 22mpg round town! Nice, just doing the same thing? Yeah petrol is nicer to drive imo, still much prefer the Megane to my FR. How's the Golf?
  10. mick-fr

Cheers! :D Yeah still got it mate, no plans to get rid at the moment. What car you got now? Still the BMW? Yeah mate same place. You still up near Charing Cross way?
  11. mick-fr

my megane rs 250 cup

Very nice mate! Maybe see you around if you're ever up near Glasgow!
  12. mick-fr

Few more recent ones... And a pretty crap arty one from my phone...
  13. mick-fr

Tips for buying an TDI FR

I was just over £1100 on my FR when I was 19...
  14. mick-fr

1.4 16v 100bhp MPG

I think they are known for not being the best on fuel for a 1.4...
  15. mick-fr

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

You still enjoying it Pewwww? Spending more on fuel than the Corsa? :p
  16. mick-fr

LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Looking good Lawrie! I agree with Garry and Ross.... Map and lower! :p
  17. mick-fr

track days

I haven't tracked any cars I've owned.. But I think I will track my Megane - That's what it was built for! As said, I think I'm going to do a novice day first to get a bit of practice.
  18. mick-fr

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Mick, Glasgow. Drive a Megane R26 now.. did have an Ibiza Fr.
  19. mick-fr

Missfire?

Do the Ibiza's have a cold limiter on them? My Megane has a cold limiter at 4k which cuts the power pretty harsh...
  20. mick-fr

Sure is mate! Don't normally park there but have had to a few days. Yeah mate, still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it! I love it, much better than my Ibiza imo - Although provably a few would disagree because "It's French". How you enjoying the new car?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.