Search results

1. Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windscreen this morning.

I tried the dehumidifier and it did naff all for me still getting ice on inside on numerous mornings :confused::cry:
  2. Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windscreen this morning.

is this from an 09 year seat car? :blink:
  3. Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windscreen this morning.

I know what your saying one of reasons I am wanting to sell mine ice on inside silly, makes me slightly late for work and I am not altering my routine just for something that shouldn't happen [:@] :D I think although I might have found the cause but not looked into it properly yet. I had a...
  4. turbo's

thanks muttley :D very indepth explanation but appreciated. What it is I went to get the lower intercooler pipe from a scrapyard today was of a 2001 leon 1.9 tdi same year as mine and everything. Got the pipe looked under my car to find where the pipe secures to top of turbo my pipe work is...
  5. turbo's

no one know?? :shrug:
  6. turbo's

Hi just wondering does leon mk1 tdi 90bhp version have a different turbo to the 110bhp version? thanks.
  7. help :(

hey guys you all guessed right had a quick look under car tonight and here is what I found :wtf: looks like a nice aftermarket blue hose [B)] had a big kink in it too, lately felt like it didn't have much power and shuddered abit so looks like its been getting worse also might explain...
  8. help :(

Hello all I am the process of trying to sell my car and something has happened today :cry: Basically this morning on way to work things sempt ok gave it some throttle accelerating ok then I felt like a small shudder in power around 70mph so backed of. On way home tonight had been driving a...
  9. Glow Plugs...

yes viking thats it you can see it in pic changing 4th glow plug was a pita with that there :)
  10. Glow Plugs...

No Gav it didn't look like that best I can describe it as is like an overflow ball you get inside your toilet :lol: I will take a pic and show you tomorrow.
  11. Mpg tdi110

Would the fact I have 18" alloys on effect fueling they are 225/40 tyres too, just a thought. what size are standard wheels on a 110 tdi?
  12. Glow Plugs...

I did mine today straight forward but are a couple of pita ones I found cylinder 2 abit dodgy but worst was the 4th cylinder as there is like a plastic ball thing in the way (not sure whats it for) :think: this was my 110 leon tdi but its done now should be a lot better in a cold morning :)
  13. Mpg tdi110

Ok I recently filled my tank to top I lost my receipt though but it was 109.9p per litre and it cost me like £57 to fill tank so far I have done about 210 mile and have pretty much half a tank left so with that assumption gonna be looking at about 400 mile to a tank, does this sound right? I am...
  14. leon tdi 110

Hi ucchockey thanks for reply. Its working now it was the fact I had no thermostat in the car :wtf: installed this and now temp gauge is working fine it starts to move after about 5 miles or so all time then will eventually hold at 90 degrees after about 10min of driving [B)] so word of...
  15. Glow Plugs...

I recently bought some of ebay for my 1.9 and cost around £15 delivered.
  16. thermostat

hope to get more mpg now be great [B)] maybe that top hose takes over 30min to start to get warm :shrug: anyway well pleased gauge is working now :funk: just got to hopefully fix dodgy cold starting by replacing my glow plugs now and i'll be a happy bunny :funk:
  17. thermostat

Your right lee great news someone could have said take it for a drive :lol::funk: about 2 mile or so I saw the needle moving! :funk: then it eventually just stuck at 90 on needle all time for about 30 min driving :D So would it have done any damage driving the car without a thermostat...
  18. thermostat

Well today I replaced the thermostat, well I say replaced to my amazement when I removed the housing there wasn't even a thermostat there! :wtf: all that was there was like the lid part of the thermostat nothing else :blink: The lad I recently bought it of said he had been running car for last...
  19. Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windscreen this morning.

This is bloody annoying me now first thing in a morning inside of my windscreen iced up I tried what everyone mentions vent to foot but I have to sit there for 10min at least before its safe to drive :( I have bought a de-umidifier put it behind drivers seat on floor and its done bugger all...
  20. speedo cluster

cheers for that viking never noticed them issues [B)] but if it was ok would it fit my leon?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members