Search results

1. DSG paddle extensions

Thanks......wonder how easy these are to remove?! (its a lease although not sure the BCA guy would even know they aren't part of the original car spec).
  2. DSG paddle extensions

Do you have a link to the items? Thanks.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You can pick it up but it’s on a weekday only as it’s through fleet.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

New Cupra 290 was delivered yesterday and have noticed the service interval seems to be set to 2 years (640 days I think it said) or 20k miles.....anyone else’s on this? My 290 Black in manual that was picked up by BCA yesterday was on yearly/10k intervals.
  5. Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Isn’t it only £23k ish to buy it new?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Emailed Leasing Options, they have asked the dealer (York) to give them more time upfront but apparently they have only been sending them the reg etc when the car has arrived at the dealer. Sounds like a dealer issue, ho hum, just have to wait a bit longer (ordered start of April).
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my lease docs to sign yesterday but Seat have just told me the car is at the dealers and has been the last 2 days. So much for sending me the docs a few weeks before the car arrives at the dealer! Have to wait 2 weeks now.....doh (Leasing Options). They emailed me on Monday saying it was...
  8. Best deals for a new Leon cupra

How much is that? Finance quotes don’t even mention that so how can they price it, tell you what it costs/you pay and not add that in?
  9. Best deals for a new Leon cupra

It’s showing £21300 now, never used the place but interested for future. Mrs is a teaching assistant and sister in law (if that counts) works in the nhs
  10. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Probably same as me, ETA for delivery is week commencing 5th August and Leasing Options have just emailed me the finance docs to sign (2 week cooling off to clear before release of car). Dealer is York, will ring Seat CS tomorrow to see if they confirm its on the Comet Ace.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seat have said my Cupra has been at the Port in Spain since 27th June and is awaiting a ship, anyone know which ship or ships are used? I know the dealer is York.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

4-6 weeks.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered from who?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

When I rung Seat it up they said it takes 4-6 weeks to be ready for pickup (shipping, docks to dealer, pdi etc) from the build week.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Probably an existing build slot? Also have you paid a premium for ordering later/build slot allocated? (£269 1+23, no fee).
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Dunno mines mystery blue.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Build update via SLI number, scheduled for week commencing 24th June (was 17th but was told it could move forward or back....obviously it’s gone the wrong way!). 4-6 weeks from then for it to arrive at the dealer. Ordered 3rd April via LO, non lux.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What stage is your car at? Or have you got it...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone ordered through Leasing Options and if so is it possible to get the build date/timing information so the status can be viewed or chased with Seat themselves?
  20. Seat lease return experiences

I’d advise to not fix any damage as I’ve read of numerous people either not being charged for it or it not being picked up or it tends to be much less than fixing it yourself if they do end up billing you for it. Also if you get it fixed sometimes they can tell if it’s been repaired and charge...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.