not cheep to go stag 3 what with new turbo
  2. what's next

stage 3 ?!?!?!?!?!?! will have a look in to it thanks
  3. what's next

so what's next after stage 2 to my 180 LC
  4. Seat 2.8 v6

Where wood i import one from or what engine wood fit in the leon
  5. Seat 2.8 v6

Hi I'm in the market for the 2.8 v6 leon but where do I start to look for one so plz help me
  6. stag 2 map help

thats good then you like to revo map then m8
  7. stage 2 map help

if you have a sag2 map does it need to be done on a rolling road im looking at geting one for my LC mk1
  8. stag 2 map help

if you have a sag2 map does it need to be done on a rolling road
  9. Oil for a my LC

hi it's come to the time I need new oil so what oil Is the best for my LC thanks for all the help
  10. Nev Pod fitted now

did he get back to you m8
  11. Nev Pod fitted now

hi all loving the vent can you still do this Nev as i im going for the sniper look on my car so dont what the boost gauge standing out
  12. midlands stag2 needed

Ye just a long what and not cheep shark performance or going a stag to for £199
  13. midlands stag2 needed

Just bin to shark performance in masfield and my be going there for it Ben seems to know his maps
  14. midlands stag2 needed

where should I go and get a stage 2 map from in the midland iv got a seat leon cupra 180 iv got all i need for a stag2 just need to go and get one now
  15. cheap maf vs bosch for my lc

How much from euro cars
  16. cheap maf vs bosch for my lc

lol thanks m8 i will look out for one
  17. cheap maf vs bosch for my lc

Ok iv got a seat leon cupra 180 who knows the difference betwwen the cheap mafs you can get from ebay and the airflow metre company and a bosch one. why is a cheap one not as good, whcih parts of it are inferior or do not work aswell? as there doesnt seem to be a great deal to them. i am...
  18. what to use to undo the oil filter?

Will this fit my lc180 2002 thnaks
  19. need new MAF

Why what's up with it m8 I need to get the TIP fitted and sta2 I now some one who can do the TIP and the stag2 for £230 is that good m8
  20. need new MAF

will have a look m8 thanks hows the car sam