Search results

1. Fitting Guide for LCR: Toyosport Large FMIC & Mocal Oil Cooler

Hi guys Been quite a few posts on the Leon forum recently about the large Toyosport FMIC. Its been used on some 8L S3's to great effect (check out audi-sport.net) most notably on Welly's car - Bill and quite a few others refer to it as the "Wellycooler" :D I already have a FMIC on my...
  2. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

Thought i should post this up to save my fellow forum members a few quid. Stumbled across a website that sells the popular Jetex filter way cheaper than Jetex themselves: http://www.part-box.com/product_info.php?products_id=71113 So that is a just over £40 delivered, same filter from...
  3. IH786's LCR BBT K04 - Full spec list on page 1!! / Colour change - Finished?

Full spec list as at 11/03/16 Engine: Rebuilt bottom end by B5 using IE Rods (non rifle drilled) and new bearings etc Rebuilt AGU largeport head by Andrew @ ALD with Supertech inconel exhaust values BDM baffled sump Custom inlet manifold - BAM plenum with AMK runners Phenolic inlet...
  4. Sold my Ibiza! What next??

Hi After 2.5 years of ownership, i have sold my Ibiza :cry: :cry: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119578 I hated seeing the new ownder drive off with my car, i had such great fun with it. I now have to drive my mums 1.0 Yaris :censored: until my exams are over in...
  5. Some technical help please! - Wishbone bushes

Hi I have bought some cupra wishbone bushes to replace the ones on my PD130. As they are solid, compared to the PD130, they should be better, and also get rid of the clonking suspension i have :cry: However i have a technical question, once the bush is in the mount, how do you get the...
  6. Fitted Cupra ARB.... Big mistake!

Hi This weekend i decided to fit a Cupra ARB on my PD130 to go with my previously installed Cupra suspension:D But now i wish i didn't.. Ever since,i have been getting a very loud clunking noise from the driver side, usually when i go over bumps whilst driving. You can also hear it if...
  7. Fitted Cupra suspension to my PD130!!

I finally got to drive my Ibiza after fitting the Cupra PD160 suspension i got off Devonmikeyboy a few weeks ago :p All i can say is the difference is amazing :D The standard suspension on the PD130 is nowhere near as good as the Cupra. Firstly the car sits slightly lower, so it looks...