Search results

1. shox

Loud Vibrating Noise from engine bay

Yeah that makes sense i guess :P The hard thing about finding the vibration cause it that it only happens while driving , around 2500-3000 rpm.. I might try putting a camera in the booth and record it. Thanks!
  2. shox

Loud Vibrating Noise from engine bay

Hey everyone. Sorry to revive such an old post, but im experiencing the same noise on my Ibiza 1.4 sport (2006), but did not find the intercooler pipe there See pic: Any ideas?? thanks!
  3. shox

Will the spoiler hold a bike rack?

I personally gave up with the idea. Didn't wanna damage the car... If you find/attempt anything and succeed let me know =)
  4. shox

Suspension squeeks again... maybe from the rear?

thanks for the tip. ill take the tire off this weekend, give the suspension a good clean and spray some wd-40 to it. hope this will solve it!
  5. shox

Thought of the same...hmm interesting that it only lasted a bit... Is there some special grease that can do the job better?
  6. shox

sorry to bump an old thread. Having the same problem right now (i think that the salt issue sounds very possible in my case as well). Did anyone make any pics of the parts you greased?? thanks!!
  7. shox

loss of power when accelerating ?

had some problems with power in the past, but they came along with warning icons in the dash. check out this : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=263832
  8. shox

Alarm system?

oh bummer :( well ill take a look at some alarm systems. thnx all!
  9. shox

Alarm system?

can someone confirm this? else ill go shoot the stealers -,-
  10. shox

Alarm system?

Hey all! i have an mk4 ibiza from 2006 (sport), and from what ive realized there is no alarm system on it. (only the immobilizer, central locking etc). How hard is it to install a proper alarm system onto it? and any suggestions or directions where to find one to buy? thanks!
  11. shox

Blown/damaged subwoofer?

thnx for the tip. i eventually bought a new one =) damn happy with the new =)
  12. shox

Blown/damaged subwoofer?

Hey all, today while driving back from work, my subwoofer (active) started missbehaving.. I thought it could have a cable lose but unfortunately i was wrong. If i play music soft, it works ok, when i increase the decibels a bit it sounds like crap. It sounds like there is "air" coming...
  13. shox

Smelly air condition / air

Hmmm interesting.. will give it a try, thanks!
  14. shox

ok well at least its not a "defect" =) thanks guys, much appreciated!
  15. shox

erhh cant really tell... could be...
  16. shox

Hey all, i have a problem related to climate control. Sometimes (most times) i switch between AIRCON on and off (so air-co on/off) the first couple of seconds have a strong weird smell. I could say its like "air-condition smell" but strong stuff. It mostly happens when switching the...
  17. shox

Using the battery while charging it from an external power outlet

pfff too much hassle, i thought this would be much simpler :( and i guess no way of plugging a socket directly to the car right? :P i guess ill get the hifi with me :(
  18. shox

I see... too bad.. there is no other way right?....
  19. shox

I was wondering if this is possible. Can i connect a battery charger to the battery (you know the ones you can plug to your wall outlets) and use the car's audio system without the engine on? Long story short we'll be going on vacation with a couple of friends and instead of taking a hifi...
  20. shox

Fitting in a Sub+Amp

Glad i could help =)