Search results

1. Question about wheels

Forget that link it doesnt work but it says inner clearance would be an extra 2mm and out clearance an extra 34mm over standard.
  2. Question about wheels

Just put the old wheel specs against new wheel specs into a offset calculator, I know it isn't an exact guarantee but this is what it came out with. http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp Am I right in thinking I shud be ok on the inside without spacers or maybe some thin ones? And...
  3. Question about wheels

Am i right in saying that these would be the correct rings for the wheels. http://www.spigotrings.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=4 A little bit unsure as it says to decrease the wheel hub for 73.1 to 57.1. Not sure if im being a bit thick today. Thanks
  4. Question about wheels

Lovely cheers for the help guys
  5. Question about wheels

One other quick thing i have noticed is that the center bore for the wheels is greater than the one on the car. How would i get these to fit?
  6. Question about wheels

Thanks guys this has helped loads. Now to save up for them before the summer
  7. Question about wheels

Ah i see so i shud be gd to run these without spacing or even with some small spacers. Also how do i find out what width tyre will fit these. Thanks for the help
  8. Question about wheels

Its lowered on eibach springs. I have the spacers on the rear, cant quite remember what they are. I take it you mean they would poke 15mm over the standard wheel without spacing.
  9. Question about wheels

Hi everyone If anyone could help me with this that would be great as wheels and offsets etc arent my strong point. Im looking at getting these wheels for the summer season http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/XXR-530-18-INCH-ALLOYS.html I know the bolt pattern is ok as it is the same as the...
  10. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Il have to keep an eye out for you, im also in maidstone. Just up the road from you in barming, red lcr on black wheels.
  11. N3 CPRA's Cupra R

Cheers dude. Also do need a cupra r splitter as the one thats on the photo snapped off before i got the car :(
  12. N3 CPRA's Cupra R

Cheers guys, as for further mods im looking for a decent sports cat, tart up the engine bay as there is some dodgy painting and sort out the sounds :) Iv always wanted one but nothing really took my fancy, the mk5 GTI's are nice but still quite expensive. This one came up and i had to have...
  13. N3 CPRA's Cupra R

Cheers, i can't really take credit as this was from previous owner, but im looking to put my slant on things from here on in!!
  14. N3 CPRA's Cupra R

Hi all Been meaning to write a thread for some time now and have finally got some free time so thought id throw one up. Always loved my Seats Previously owned this: Absolutely loved this car, cleaned every weekend, even in the ice and snow. That was an experience :p I moved away...
  15. mk2 Mileage

Lol......No
  16. mk2 Mileage

1997 16V with 58000 on the clock, and for sale soon too!!
  17. Speaker set ups

Im just wondering if my cd player is too underpowered for the speakers?
  18. Speaker set ups

Hmmm i had a sub in my last car and all that did was make my vision go blurred and shake the car to bits lol Im just wondering what combinations work best for people, i.e dash speakers an door cards/ door cards and rear speakers or just rear speakers and dash speakers? Also the stereo i have...
  19. Speaker set ups

Hey all I want to ask people what kind of set ups they have in their ibizas as what i have at the moment sounds ok but its not what i am after, i have door speakers and upgraded rear speakers but the sound is still very high and not very deep at all, could this be because they are both...
  20. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Ah na this is jus a normal R32 although we may turbo ing it at some point. Cheers though dude, need to play with the dlsr a bit an get some better ones.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.