Search results

1. deann

Mk 2 Leon DV Forge spacer..Question?

The badge in question in the R badge off the new vw R Range. I didn't like the seat one. Now pictures of the roof i have some in my profile. It is in fact black gloss i had it fitted at a place called carbon skin up in Burton upon Trent.
  2. deann

Dv relocation

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORGE-VAG-2-0-FSI-BLOW-OFF-SPACER-REMOTE-SOLENOID-VALVE_W0QQitemZ270706056137QQcategoryZ72205QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem
  3. deann

Mk 2 Leon DV Forge spacer..Question?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORGE-VAG-2-0-FSI-BLOW-OFF-SPACER-REMOTE-SOLENOID-VALVE_W0QQitemZ270706056137QQcategoryZ72205QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem
  4. deann

Leon Cupra 2.0tfsi cupra induction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORGE-VAG-2-0-FSI-BLOW-OFF-SPACER-REMOTE-SOLENOID-VALVE_W0QQitemZ270706056137QQcategoryZ72205QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem
  5. deann

My FR in Speed Blue with newly added skirts and spoiler

had my rear bumper black glossed when I had my spoiler done ! looks loads better. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=688&pictureid=2472 I'm on my phone I can't cut and paste the link properly.
  6. deann

Leon 09/10 - Tailgate Spoiler

Hey mate just thought i'd put a few pics on my FL Cupra up i went for the black on Orange look. What you think.. think the Gloss black looks great with the Orange i hadthe lower rear bumper section done in gloss black to match the mirrors the gill and the front splitter.
  7. deann

help needed on the black part of cupra bumper

i had my full roof done and the front splitter for £200.
  8. deann

just with self tapping screws... job done... the lower grill is good on this one makes it easy to find the centre. Taped it on first stand back have a look then pop the screws in..
  9. deann

it is. . and they are. :):):):)
  10. deann

Cupra, instrument cluster change

Yes all FL Cupra's have the MFD screen
  11. deann

this is my FL cupra All black gloss and the rear spoiler and vinyl Matalic black roof... What you think?? and yes i know there is an R badge there lol :whistle:
  12. deann

Candy white my10 cupra/fr???

Right you can keep the gear box mines fine the roof lining is black and I had the black gloss seats done the same time as the other gloss bits. The FL Cupra and the R run on the same suspension. To be fair mate when your spending 150 quid a corner on rubber and your services every 12...
  13. deann

Thanks mate. I like it. My Cupra is a company car also. I had to order it long before the R was even in the pipeline. other then the new twin pipes I've got all the R as got and more!
  14. deann

Hello all. I have made some mods to my FL Cupra.. hope you like. Black gloss Roof, front splitter, rear spoiler and rear diffuser
  15. deann

Seat Leon Cupra R Colour??

I agree.....
  16. deann

R roof spoiler - good pictures

It think it only clued and bonded... the guys who sparyed it put it on as well. All the glue and bond is in the box.. £120 i think it was from my local Seat dealer.
  17. deann

Facelift Cupra with Black Gloss R style spoiler

I could always have it done in black gloss painted to maybe that would be better but the stone chips that low would be really bad! what you think?
  18. deann

Facelift Cupra with Black Gloss R style spoiler

just the roof is vinyl. the rear diffuser and spoiler is black gloss. the front splitter was a pain ho the ass to fit to be fair! I was nearly grey by the I finished. lol
  19. deann

rear view mirror mood lighting

9000mcd 5mm LEDs these one's ok then oooops? :-(
  20. deann

rear view mirror mood lighting

they are perfect.. Mine are now ordered.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members