Search results

1. Dude

Electric window rolling back down

Sounds like something possibly fouling the window mechanism, so the anti-trap kicks in and opens the window back up.
  2. Dude

What do you use to clean your alloys?

Car Pro IronX is pretty decent and its non acid based. Bilberry wheel cleaner is also non acid based, but needs some brush work. Steer clear of abrasive acid based cleaners like wonder wheels.
  3. Dude

multifunction steering wheel help! not working!

Could be the slip ring
  4. Dude

What did you and your MK2 do today?

MOT’d for another year.
  5. Dude

Had 4 eagle f1 asymmetrics fitted yesterday
  6. Dude

Cambelt kit & new water pump fitted, new front Disks & Pads fitted. 4 new Tyres next week, Mot and service later in the month. Wallet truly bashed this month :(
  7. Dude

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Brilliant, subscribed.
  8. Dude

Some testers can be funny about them, especially with the recent MOT changes.
  9. Dude

Took off my Forge Twintake to sell on Ebay soon. 3rd Service done at 19,600 miles. Removed LED side lights for MOT. Passed the first MOT, with no advisories :)
  10. Dude

Dunc's Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Welcome to the fold. Good choice :)
  11. Dude

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

Just had these fitted today on the recommendation of other users. They replace Goodyear asymmetric 2’s which were pretty good. Will see how they hold up and cheaper too @ £125 for 19's from Camskill.
  12. Dude

Audi TTS to Leon FR DSG - Town driving Shocking Economy

The TTS would of have had more torque than your FR, and it’s slightly heavier. I came from a MK2 TT 3.2 DSG to the MK2 LCR, the fuel economy is slightly better at around 24-25 mpg, the TT use to do 19mpg around town :(
  13. Dude

I’ve got these, probably the best all round tyre I’ve had on a FWD car.
  14. Dude

Mercedes SLK 200 - Paint Correction Detail - Back to Black Project

Always checkout your work, great as always :) Did you use floss and a hairdryer/heat gun for the model deletion?
  15. Dude

AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

You’ve been busy mate! The LCR has come along nicely. I’m toying with the idea of getting rid of mine next month. Nice pic btw :)
  16. Dude

THS FR3 top engine mounts

Ah i see, cheers mate
  17. Dude

THS FR3 top engine mounts

Andy, I’ve not had mine fitted yet (I know, I’m crap) I thought the vibration was not that bad?
  18. Dude

AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

How are you enjoying it mate? miss the smoker?
  19. Dude

Fully cleaned inside and out. Front wheels off - 2 layers of poor boys wheel sealer and 2 coats of HD wax. Cleaned engine bay. Cleaned and fed the leather. Dressed rubber, cleaned glass etc. Supernatural waxed the 3m clear vinyl stone chip protection. Cleaned and wax-oiled the sills for...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise