Search results

1. cupra-gaz

maf sensor location

Should be after your air filter, the black tube with a plug in it!
  2. cupra-gaz

Standard.. for now. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra!

Looks nice. mileage is almost as low as mine, 42k.
  3. cupra-gaz

MK3 Cupra - Help/Ideas?

The forge ones are designed for the cupra so fit straight on
  4. cupra-gaz

misfire under heavy ecceleration!

Ok cheers, shouldnt the fault reader pick up failed coil packs? Is there any way to test its definitely that as there not cheap to replace a specially if they dont need replacing.
  5. cupra-gaz

misfire under heavy ecceleration!

Hey guys, had a bit of an issue with the cupra for a while where it seems to misfire under heavy ecceleration. Its fine if I accurate normally. Tried a fault code reader on it and it came up post cat lambda sensor so ive changed that and its still doing it. any ideas as to what the issue is...
  6. cupra-gaz

Rolling your own.....arches?? Anyone done it?

if your handy with a welder you could try this http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18639&st=0&p=169393&#entry169393 gonna make up one next week when at work to do my mates mk2 golf, might do mine if i dont ruin his arches ;)
  7. cupra-gaz

Blueflame Exhaust - Where?

im looking to part with my blue flame cat back, but want a milltek to repalace it with. swap anyone?
  8. cupra-gaz

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Well everyone else seems to be so i will too! Hi and welcome to the site. nice cupra though blue is the best colour for em :D
  9. cupra-gaz

My alarm too sensitive

mine is the same matey, pretty annoying. anything remotely noisey to close or even heavy rain will set it off.
  10. cupra-gaz

turbo back exhaust?

really? well each to their own an all that.
  11. cupra-gaz

turbo back exhaust?

motorbike can? :-o
  12. cupra-gaz

16" Wheels To Go Over Brembos

aslong as the wheel still sits on the locating hub with the spacer on i would have thought it will be fine. i jus dont like the sound of non-centric and all the weight is on four bolts. i have oz superleggeras in 16" with a 5mm spacer to clear the brembos
  13. cupra-gaz

bonjour, MK3 alloys, HELP which ones!

i dont have any other pics soz. the rears have 20mm spacers with arches rolled and the front has 5mm spacers to fit over the brembos. they sit nice with no rubbing. ill take afew pics tomoz if i get a chance.
  14. cupra-gaz

bonjour, MK3 alloys, HELP which ones!

oz superleggeras (superlights) i dont know how light they are but there so much lighter than the d90s that they have replaced :D
  15. cupra-gaz

K03s or hybrid

cr turbos seems like a popular company
  16. cupra-gaz

Dewipering

venom motorsport sell the glass wiper bung, there not too cheap but do look loads better than the plastic bungs.
  17. cupra-gaz

Polished Rocker cover and inlet manifold

lots of different grade sandpaper from rough to light, then finish off with metal polish and a coat of lacquer. its not a five minute job though. i only polished up my inlet mani and probably took 12 hours by hand. there was a polished rocker cover and inlet mani for sale on edition38 a week or...
  18. cupra-gaz

k03 hybrid parts

leon cupra r, audi s3/TT for 3" maf housing and injectors
  19. cupra-gaz

k03 hybrid parts

dont forget you will need an uprated clutch/flywheel setup or your dual mass fly wont last two minutes, mine started to slip on a stage 1 revo remap so went for the vr6 clutch/ lightened g60 flywheel setup which should handle hybrid fine.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise