Search results

1. Make your own 90mm intake

Did you manage to keep the heat sheild thats screwed to the bottom of the original airbox? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. Upgrade 1.8t AUQ

BBT K300 turbo will more than be up for the job. Hybrid K03s so bolt straight on. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. cold air feed pipe location

Basically yes. You have two options. Firstly just connect to the original inlet behind the headlight. An additional option here is to get the mk4 golf r32 inlet as it has a larger hole. Or feed your pipe through the hole down to behind the foglight area in the inner wing. Hope this makes...
  4. Central Locking packed up

Forgot to mention, when you change the battery in the key fob you don't need to reprogram anything. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Central Locking packed up

To open all doors turn key in lock and 'hold' in unlock position. Or unlock door then press unlock button by the window buttons :) You have to start the engine within about 30 seconds of unlocking the door to stop the alarm going off. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Newbie from Wiltshire in need of some advice

Should have bought two and put the spare in your glove box. You'll never need to change them again :p Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  7. FMIC query

Was the manifold swap by using an lcr (bam) one? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Unleaded in my tdi

After a 'couple' of tank fulls of service it might be an idea to change the filter. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  9. HID headlights

So how do cars like an Evo VIII pass then when they have HIDS but no wash system fitted? Seems like the powers that be don't know their spoilers from their airdams :eek: Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Death of a Leon

Circa £400 - £600 to fix... With a bit of patients I'd reckon you could get a second hand engine for less :rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Some very sad Cupra news!!! :( :(

Don't forget to mention that your the fourth person to do that to your insurers. Would add weight to a possible claim against the Highways Agency for not taking action.........:confused: You never know :rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  12. petrol smell from dipstick??

If nothing obvious then oil change I suppose :) Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Cupra is going :(

Remap will help ease the pain. :D Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  14. MPG dropped 10-15% by switching to V-Power

Usually about a tankfull. Shell is allegedly notoriously inconsistent with there blending so you 'may's have a bad batch. Tesco's Momentum 'appear to be one of the better fuels. Lots and lots of threads about this :) Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Newbie here

Change the Headunit and sound deaden the doors. Fitted new speakers in the front of mine and I can't tell the difference between them and the standard rears. Also sub and amp, job done :o Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Just did mine. :) Easy peasy just like you said. Looks a bit odd shortened on one end, but at least it now sits at the bottom of the windscreen :D Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  17. 400 cell sports cat

I'm running a 200 cell blueflame. No mot issues and well within the limits. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

Was this easy to do? Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  19. Sports Cat Fitting to Custom System

I took mine to the chaps that fitted my custom exhaust. They flared the end of the pipe to fit over the cat (blueflame) clamped it job done, cost £40 one happy bunny. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Couple of annoying electrical problems

I think your window mechanism is broken. I'm afraid the only way to Sus it out is disassemble the door. Sounds like the window has parted company with the mechanism, hopefully it will go back together and nothing has broken. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.