Search results

1. Another blown turbo? :\

Yeahhh fortunately it only took them a week to get the new turbo and exhaust. Everything seems to be ok. Just confused about the rattle thogh because it didnt exist when i first bought the car :S
  2. Another blown turbo? :\

Hi Guys, as some of you know I also have a Boc I havent but on here in a while because ive been busy with work and other things, but! I was driving my boc to the gym the other day, forgot my parking pass and had to go home to get it :doh: On my way home a 106 Gti tried racing me so i...
  3. Sub/Amp Installation

If you want to keep your standard head unit best bet is to get a clean sweep, they are about £275 but means you can plug an amp into your original head unit, it also increases sound quality.
  4. Techie is back Boca style

Hi dave, sorry what happend to your turbo? Because mine went in with an "almost blown turbo" Apparently the propellor inside the turbo had snapped off causing an oil leak, it then leaked through the turbo, through the exhaust manifold all the way through into the car. The parts arrived...
  5. Car compliments

I was driving down the road last night and some guy in an Exeo noticed my number plate was like "yeahh, thats sick mannn, plate tops off the car." he then put his foot down so i did aswell. Waited for him at the end of the road :P He was like wowww what engine has that got!?!? I told him...
  6. Cupra extra urban economy

Yeah ill vouch for what you said there Mardon!
  7. Running in the boca

Sounds like it mate ;) I love a bit of driving banter. Giving it some stick driving nex to someone.
  8. REVO remap report.

I was level pegging with BMW 330ci the other day, i was quite impressed :D. How is everyones bocs!? I think im actually in love with mine! So pleased with it. Insurance will be a killer when i renew in October, Fortunately i have a new job with a payrise meaning it will be easier to afford :)
  9. Rattling coming from the top of the door/headlining drivers side...

Im going to go up to my local dealer soon and see what they say about it, because it does my head in! I also have a vibrating from somewhere inside the cabin when i accelerate hard.
  10. Rattling coming from the top of the door/headlining drivers side...

I was driving my Bocanegra to the shop yesterday and something at the top of the door where it meets the headlining started shaking or vibrating, has anyone had this problem? Do they know what it is? Seeing as its right next to my ear not even music can cover it up, its VERY annoying.
  11. what wheels for a yellow cupra

Make sure the wheels fit over the brakes if you have the upgrades... Also take it into consideration if you want to upgrade the brakes in the future!
  12. BOC/CUPRA/FR vids

No the fascia will be a standard double din fascia, i like the boost and turbo guage! I want them!
  13. i need the brand name of car audio system

Re: i neetd the brand name of car audio system It has loads of letters and numbers on it, i will try and take a pic to post it later.
  14. CUP/BOC Plates

EL10 TMC Names Elliot McNally
  15. i need the brand name of car audio system

Re: i neetd the brand name of car audio system The head unit is Blaupunkt, dont know about the speakers, i know that for a fact because i just checked my old head unit, had to have it replaced because the screen got cracked.
  16. Faulty Fuel Guage

LOL! Quite amusing.
  17. Paint code for Dakota Red

Cheers! LS3Z sound about right by anychance?
  18. Paint code for Dakota Red

Does anyone know the paint code for dakota red on the bocanegras? as some twat taxi driver scraped my rear bumber the other day and want it all sprayed up.
  19. FR Supercharger sound

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=254998&page=8 Think thats the correct link, if not its on the thread "Post your ibiza pics" and its on the 8th page. Mine is the dakota red boca.
  20. FR Supercharger sound

I love it, ive had my car 6days now, and im struggling to drive econically, but hey, i bought this car because of what it is, im gunna drive it properly. Everytime i see a group of people i did the accelator to hear it rev and the turbo woosh! see their heads flick and follow the car. Im in...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.