Search results

1. CupraDean

Cupra/Bocanegra V Polo Gti (older driver)

21 with cupra.... think 21 is youngest age of the cupra/boc owners? i did have mine when i was 20. but can i just point out polo's are a girls car :) haha
  2. CupraDean

Tyres again... Please help!

its due to them being 16" alloys, i had this problem with my first car, all tyres you can get on the 16" alloys seem to be pricey, just cos its not a standard size as many cars go with 15", 17" or 19"(if your going big guns) i was having to pay around £90 per tyre.
  3. CupraDean

Bocanegra smash

seriously.... how fast must be going to cause that damage, looks like over a ton... :/ absolute douche must of been driving that, that werent like the 17/18 yr old lad that was going on here going on about getting one is it?
  4. CupraDean

The gear changes ???

to be fair he is from birmingham, this says a lot? stop acting like a hard man with the 'i dont care' attitude and grow up.
  5. CupraDean

Age n insurance for bocs??

diamond only insure women, surely you seen the advert... they must have so many crash claims :O jokes :D
  6. CupraDean

Happy mileage day to my beast

think you need some diesel :)
  7. CupraDean

Seat iPod cable

yeh the bmw cable works, mine sometimes stops working for a second, but just reconnect it, think its my ipods connection ruined though as the aux on my ipod is broken too haha :D
  8. CupraDean

Age n insurance for bocs??

21, although was 20 when got insurance, with 2 years ncb and its £620 a year
  9. CupraDean

forge blow off valve

aye i got no problems with my spacer? just find it amusing tapping the accelerator and letting it go quick cos it just goes tss tsss tss lmao :) mature ey ;)
  10. CupraDean

Cupra at TSR

im at 11k miles and not had any problems as of yet.... but i havent had the revo map. only got the bov on there, and thats easy enough too take off if any problems do occur.
  11. CupraDean

"check safelock"

... :lol: guilty... :rolleyes:
  12. CupraDean

are the corsa vxr's the same as the cupras ?

wooo luke less of the 20year old hate!.... im 21 in 6 days. FML i believe, feeling old already! i had a vxr for a weekend just to test drive it had all the gizmo's on it which was available to top spec, leather bucket seats were very nice, and i would of liked the cupra to of had the same bucket...
  13. CupraDean

Big step up

i manage buy working... and living at home with the parents :thumbup:
  14. CupraDean

alex13p - Speed Blue Cupra SC

hey up, your only in fleet... not too far from me. may see you about, if i take a journey to the american sweet shop in aldershot.
  15. CupraDean

Big step up

+3 :rifle:
  16. CupraDean

alex13p - Speed Blue Cupra SC

some big plans on there.... all i can say is your lucky your able to do them, my car being on lease cant touch it, even though i want to remap it and all the rest... have fitted a bov spacer too it which is good, and just easy too remove without anyone noticing! probably going to buy it at the...
  17. CupraDean

Forge bov

Haha I ended up banging screwdriver into the cam screw and whipped that out and once that was out the way it only took me 5 mins. I love it. But cos I love hearing it I am driving for no reason and just goin fast then slow then fast haha.
  18. CupraDean

Forge bov

Bull this does not fit. Not gunna lie it just doesn't no matter what angle I try it, the solid cam pipe is just always in the way, and the screw can't come out it's so tight I can't undo it. :/ what you lot do to fit it?
  19. CupraDean

caliper painting

i want to paint my calipers bright yellow!
  20. CupraDean

Forge bov

aye they sent me the wrong part now so just sent back and they tell me they have had a group order from an owners club so are out of stock! talk about taking the piss, hopefully will be in this week though.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise