Search results

1. ets2k9

Brake options?

Given up with the diy approach now. Booked it in at Midland VW - its easier. Thanks for the help though.
  2. ets2k9

Brake options?

I'll have a look into the pagid - cheers
  3. ets2k9

Brake options?

They dont seem to have the 323mm's.
  4. ets2k9

Brake options?

Hi, My brakes are looking pretty tired so I'm looking to replace the discs and pads (front & rear). There seems to be an array of options and prices. I dont want to spend fortune on them as I only use the car to go to work. I dont do any track days etc. But in saying that I want something...
  5. ets2k9

Front end repair?

My girlfriend crashed her moms car so in a front end collision in an ibiza sdi 00 what is likely to have been damaged that will affect the oil levels, i.e. is there an oil rad behind the bumper or any pipework at the front of the engine etc.. Also is the crossmember removable? I can't get to...
  6. ets2k9

Clciking indicator

Half a sleep thats the problem
  7. ets2k9

Clciking indicator

It was nothing like making mountains out of molehills and publishing it all over the internet.
  8. ets2k9

Clciking indicator

All sorted cheers
  9. ets2k9

Clciking indicator

Your a genius unlike me who only checked the the side repeater and rears hahaha
  10. ets2k9

Clciking indicator

When indicating right I get a clicking noise and the indicator flashes like mad. If I put the hazards on both indicators run at the same normal speed. I have read that the relay is behind the hazard switch but as the hazards work I'm thinking its the stalk?? I have an 03 LCR 210 if that...
  11. ets2k9

What tyres do you have?

P Zero Rosso's on the front and Eagle F1's on the rear which will need replacing soon - Not sure if I can stretch to Rosso's though maybe some part worn's looking at my bank account.
  12. ets2k9

Lets see your bum

13. ets2k9

Unlocking problems?

A quick trip to Tesco, a minute to flip the battery over and I'm all sorted!!! Cheers Steve
  14. ets2k9

Unlocking problems?

It is a CR2032 so I'll go on a shopping trip and hopefully save myself £25 at least - Thank you to both of you for the help.
  15. ets2k9

Unlocking problems?

You speak a lot of sense - where the best place to pick one up?
  16. ets2k9

Unlocking problems?

no but i had ruled that out as it was still locking. Is that naive?
  17. ets2k9

Unlocking problems?

Unlocked the car at 9am this morning with the key fob, no problems as usual. Come 11am it had decided it wasn't unlocking any more. Strangely enough I can still lock the car just cant unlock it. :wtf: Got it booked in for a diagnosis on Saturday but I'm impatient and would like to know...
  18. ets2k9

Whats your routine?

I use the bilt hamber bar its very good and you can use water as a lube.
  19. ets2k9

Whats your routine?

To be fair you might have the right idea I spend hours cleaning it and after one trip to work all the hard work is ruined. Keeps me out of trouble though.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.