Search results

1. 1.8t bam engine

I have no problems proving its forged to a genuine buyer
  2. 1.8t bam engine

I have access to all receipts and took pics when I bought the parts. I've advertised it on a few websites and had a fair bit of interest so must be the right price
  3. 1.8t bam engine

Building a stroker pretty much and would be a waste stripping this engine
  4. 1.8t bam engine

lol if there was such an option to like ppls posts id like the **** outta yours ha ha ha ha
  5. 1.8t bam engine

im looking to sell my bam engine is my asking price reasonable for the spec? 2004 bam 1.8t engine this engine was rebuilt by myself approx 1500-2000 miles ago was rolling roaded at 296bhp on a stage 2 remap. engine spec: ie forged rods stock mahle forged pistons new mahle piston...
  6. liquid gauge

kinda sucks coz I have a ko4 turbo kit I need to shift too
  7. liquid gauge

trying to flog my leon liquid gauge, was told it would sell on here in no time but there is no for sale sections :blink: any other sites you guys can recommend?
  8. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Got banned in may started in June last year and finished tomorrow hopefully so 9 month for all work from the 4wd conversion to now
  9. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Pics from yesterday
  10. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

If you look at the link above I posted and use google translate it'll give u info on it, but once setup vagcom picks it up like it would if factory fitted to diagnose any faults so its a great bit of kit and only uses like 5 wires and a boost pipe to function ;) Was a long process buying it as...
  11. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Yeah I've posted it everywhere else so thought it be time I post it here too, in for mot and mapping Friday so here's hoping all goes to plan
  12. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

yeah how can you tell?
  13. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

http://www.crc-performance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59:haldexsteuerung-beschreibung&catid=55&Itemid=88 google translate will be needed
  14. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

It has 4 settings 1-off 2-100% diff 3-control diff % by boost 4-1/4 mile setting controlled by speed, so 100% diff upto 10kpm, 90% upto 20kph etc.. U set the speeds yourself to suit ur needs
  15. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

I'm a store man in a parts store during day and work for myself at nights
  16. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Came off of German eBay mate, I'll find link later on
  17. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

All primed up Well it's been a long ass 48 hours and to say I'm shattered is an understatement So anyway 2.30am this morning the car came out of the booth So I then had to start building it back up to get transported back to the unit By which point it was 3.30am and Daryl...
  18. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Happy birthday to me It's not birthday again ;) Majority of parts here now woop woop Starting to make some good progress at last, wiring loom under the bonnet is finally finished and I hope it's all done right :-/ Managed to get my turbo intake built up...
  19. adzer's mk1 leon 4wd conversion & gtx2867r

Real time updates ;) Mmmmmm mould Road trip Best way to dry out a damp car ;) Demoulded seats Cylinder head can now be built up Intake pipes So a special delivery came today..... My Dta s60 ecu......... But upon closer inspection it looks like...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise