Search results

1. Anyone run custom code on an LCR?

I have custom code stage one. Very powerful map and very drivable, pulls all the way up the rev range but really start to feel it kick at 4k onwards. I have had mine done 18 months and still very happy.
  2. LCR. This FMIC?

Mate your a legend. Thanks very much. Black is the right colour silicone I wanted too. Lol
  3. LCR. This FMIC?

Sweet where did you get your pipe work from mate?
  4. LCR. This FMIC?

How much cutting of the crash bar is required because don't really want to lose the strength of it?
  5. LCR. This FMIC?

Thanks Sam that helps a lot. I going to get it ordered ASAP. Which piping did you get for it? I want to get beaded stuff. Am I right that I won't need any reducers with this cooler?
  6. LCR. This FMIC?

Great I'm glad you have arrived on the scene Sam, you seem to know your stuff when it comes to fmic's. I was going to drop you a pm and ask your advise. How do you think a stage one car will cope with the cooler? Also can you keep fogs. I really want too.
  7. cam Tensioner

Doubt the chain tensioner will have been done with belt. Belt tensioner you would hope so but not chain.
  8. LCR. This FMIC?

Awesome, thanks for that mate. I see this one is a bit bigger? Any idea if it will make the car a bit laggy?
  9. LCR. This FMIC?

I'll take a gamble then.
  10. Worth changing the oil?

No real reason for the oil mate really but it wouldn't do any harm. I change mine every 6 months regardless of mileage. As for plugs I don't think you need cooler ones but I'm not 100% sure. Mine is stage one and on standard plugs.
  11. LCR. This FMIC?

Hey I would like to build my own fmic kit for my LCR. Looking for a bit of advise. Is the cooler good enough for the job? Will it fit behind the bumper, i want to keep my fogs too. Any help will be greatly appreciated...
  12. Clutch Gone :(

Local GSF are genuine own replacements without dealer prices.
  13. Clutch Gone :(

You don't have to replace the flywheel although it's a good idea to. I didnt on mine but then again I did it myself so I thort if the flywheel lets go I will just do it then.
  14. Noisey secondary wayer pump, ARRGGHH!!!

mine was the same. i stipped it down and cleaned it following the guide on here and its been perfect for over 2 years now
  15. LCR Front ARB, drop subframe ????

just lower it. i loosened off the rack bolts also so the strain wasn't on it. Quite straight foward
  16. LCR actuator pipe split

may get a price from the dealer for a new pipe as i have not got time atm to fabricate a silicone one. :shrug:
  17. LCR actuator pipe split

oh not as straight forward then. great news :(
  18. LCR actuator pipe split

Great thanks mate, hopefully I have some left over from previous repairs.
  19. LCR actuator pipe split

Thort my LCR has lacked a bit of power recently, checked it over briefly last week and could see a massive split in the vacuum pipe the goes directly onto the actuator on the turbo. My question is does anyone know the thickness of the pipe so i can make my own to fit? Thanks in advance
  20. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Amazing example of a stunning LCR mate. You should be very proud of her. One day mine will be this good.lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members