Search results

1. ToledoNorthEat

Richys Toledo TDI

Hi All, Sorry for not being on lately, I actually sold my Toledo about 7 months ago! It was an impule sell to by another car (Saab 9-3 Aero). However now Im starting to miss the old girl! Looking for a Leon FR or Toledo PD150 at the moment.... Will keep you posted :) Rich
  2. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

Gents, These are the kinds of quotes im getting... (10 month policy) FR TDI £602 Cupra TDI £922 FR 20VT (150) £698 Cupra (180) £734 (A TDI cupra is more than a 20VT... LOL )
  3. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

Purely MPG, on the average work-run I get around 50MPG! However if the insurence is considerably cheaper on a petrol I could save in that way instead... AAAAAAAAAAAAA! I cant decide :( Need to get my hands on one to get a feel for it... Anyone in the North east be willing to come show...
  4. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

Im at work at the moment, i saved a couple on my favourites at home ill dig them out. Yeah about the misting headlights... how does replacing them fix the issue??
  5. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

Whatever I get it will defo be a TDI, ive been looking at a 2005 ibiza cupra in black, 40k on the clock for 7 grand... P.S are these cars actually reliable? I have read so many reviews of people being back and forth to the stealer...
  6. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

Thanks for the massive response guys, I'm interested to know how the cupra has better fuel efficiency? How would a Ibiza tdi cupra compare to a Leon tdi cupra? I guess because of the power to weight ratio the Ibiza is noticeably faster. I consider my car which is a fat tolly to be quite...
  7. ToledoNorthEat

FR or Cupra

As you may or may not know I currently own a Tolly mk 2 110bhp mapped up to 147. Lovely car but it is starting to show its age, the huge boot never gets used, and there is rarely ever anyone in the back. I've been looking at Ibiza FRs and Cupra TDI's, if I went for the cupra id be paying...
  8. ToledoNorthEat

respray

I got quoted 1200... not sure if that is good or bad, more shopping around I think!
  9. ToledoNorthEat

DUB BOYS Mk1 Seat leon 1.9tdi

Carbon looks good! hmmm possibly! Does it grind all the time or only with full lock etc?
  10. ToledoNorthEat

Towbar removal

Geat! Got a little repair to do on the back bumper, so will try and get it all done in 1 shot!
  11. ToledoNorthEat

s/s exhaust on tdi

As requested, are are a couple of vids of Coopers new s/s exhaust! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icxCDaE4JA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjWJVPqkiQs Very nice by the way! Loving the sound as it pulls away... sounds like a scooby!!
  12. ToledoNorthEat

Richys Toledo TDI

Hi matey, yes it does. No big deal though, you can feel a slight shudder when you switch off...I can cope with that :-)
  13. ToledoNorthEat

Towbar removal

As you can see from my car page I have a towbar. Don't get me wrong, its saved by back bumper a few times when people don't look where they are going.... but its time to go! Has anyone ever removed a towbar from a tolly? What is involved? I can see 4 bolts that are visible under the back...
  14. ToledoNorthEat

Uhoh... what happened...
  15. ToledoNorthEat

Strange MPG Figures

Good call! Glad all is well again...
  16. ToledoNorthEat

Inside diameter of 63mm!
  17. ToledoNorthEat

Camo? That will look sweet! You should get a Ill go grab a ruler and let you know matey!
  18. ToledoNorthEat

s/s exhaust on tdi

I think im just as excited as you!!
  19. ToledoNorthEat

Very nice too :) Someone nicked my engine cover when I left the bonnet up on my drive for about... 5 minutes!! Where did you get yours from? Gonna have to buy another :( EDIT: P.S I see you have the same engine as me... code ASV... where did you get the blue airbox pipe from? I bought one from...
  20. ToledoNorthEat

Looks very nice! Is the rocker cover painted too or just the plastic cover? Rich
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.