Search results

1. 1.9 tdi pd timing/torsion value

Any one know? I don't fancy stripping down the front end to acess the belt to check it again if I don't need to. Thanks
  2. 1.9 tdi pd timing/torsion value

Hi, this isn't seat related as I've sold my cupra r a long time ago now, which was a. If mistake as I miss it loads! I have an Audi A4 1.9 tdi pd now and just have a quick question. Basically I had my timing belt done by my girlfriends brother but he didn't use any of this locking tools. It's...
  3. Advice on LCR for sale please.

I sold my 54 lcr for £2850, was clean 104,000 miles, it was tight and completely standard and had lots spent on it! I couldn't even get 3000 for it.
  4. Finally done the door seals.

You won't ruin your resale value, all the sealing you do is behind the plastic door panel so it won't be visible any way.
  5. Finally done the door seals.

I sealed mine with roof and gutter sealant which is actually butyl in sqeezy form, really good for sealing up leaking hole where the bolts go through.
  6. how much is my LCR worth

I just sold my 2004 lcr with 103,000 miles for £2850, I think you maybe asking a bit much considering the paint work.
  7. Very slight knocking noise at idle

Any thoughts on the video?
  8. Very slight knocking noise at idle

It sounds like a pulley, maybe crank pulley. Will double check the tightness on the crank pulley bolts and get the stethoscope on it. I've found a video on YouTube which sounds like mine...
  9. Very slight knocking noise at idle

I'm hoping its not something serious!
  10. Very slight knocking noise at idle

Could be but I would of thought I would of got ticking from the cam adjuster If the pressure was low, ill have to get a video.
  11. Very slight knocking noise at idle

I hope not, its not loud, would of though a bent rod would be noisy all the time not just at idle?
  12. Very slight knocking noise at idle

Thanks but it sounds lower down, will need to get a stethoscope down there think. Any other things commonly to knock around the lower belt area?
  13. Very slight knocking noise at idle

Hi, I've noticed my LCR makes a very slight knocking noise at idle, sounds likes it coming from around the lower belt area, is this normal? Anything around that area which commonly makes a slight knocking noise, will get a video soon. Thanks
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Put the standard radio and cd changer in it and getting pissed off that no one wants to buy it!!!!!!! Would of thought at £2950 it would have been snapped up!
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

Replaced my cam cover gasket.
  16. Possible bent rear beam?

Thanks, ill keep that in mind, going to get it on the alignment machine and see what's up.
  17. Possible bent rear beam?

looking at the picture it looks like the n/s/r toe is +3.30 and the o/s/r toe is -3.20 which doesnt seem right, will need to get an alignment done.
  18. Possible bent rear beam?

I was looking through my old receipts and bills for my Cupra R, I came across a wheel alignment printout which was done at 91,000 miles, the car is now on 100,000 miles, all four tyres are wearing on the inner edge. The rear toe looks very bad in this pic but can't see it when looking at the...
  19. Dodgy N249 bypass

it does look wrong if its an LCR, the pipe coming up from underneath the manifold needs to connect to the blue pipe.
  20. what have you done to your car today ?

Also dryed my driver side footwells after my repair didn't work, took the door panel off and ran water over the window, found the water to be leaking in from one of the bolt holes. Sealed it up with wickes roof and gutter sealant (butyl rubber in a tube) and no more water on the door sills...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.