Search results

1. mifune

tinting rear quarter windows

cheers for the heads-up cupra jim
  2. mifune

tinting rear quarter windows

we have been told being tinted at the Factory is the only option available ?
  3. mifune

Schumi approached to drive for Mercedes Brawn

the last 2 seasons were rubbish ..massa was robbed at the last corner and mclarens car was made better by the FERRARIGATE SCANDAL and this year team brawn had a unfair advantage for the first 6 races was it ! and button never won since ...he was back to his usual fith , seventh or eight place...
  4. mifune

seat mud flaps on ebay

got my mudflaps in the post today from seremotors , far cheaper than anywhere else . the way they are moulded they fit the curve of the bumper beautiful !
  5. mifune

pressure washer buying advice

also the karchers all had a universal motor which dont have a long life ! induction motors last longer anyway but its up to you m8 :-)
  6. mifune

the 3 karchers i had ...2 cost 300 and the other was 400 ! the one i have now is as powerful as a 450£ karcher at a fraction of the money ! 2400 watts, 420litres per hour,max bar 180,bar rated 120....BUT if this brakes down i am investing in a engine run washer from a firm down the road ..maybe...
  7. mifune

Alloy wheel corrision

this happened to a mate's alloys ONLY he had the wheels for 2 WEEKS ! i think it a defect myself ...classic case of contamination with the top coat chemically reacting with something underneath !
  8. mifune

It's finally here but...

i like the square plates myself ....each to their own guys
  9. mifune

It's finally here but...

the 18" lbera's rock m8
  10. mifune

Tar spots on car

i use Autoglymm Tar remover myself but i must try the baby wipe's when the wife gets home caus i cant believe they remove tar ???
  11. mifune

i stay well away from this make of washer , i have had 3 and all 3 broke inside a year and when i finally got through to karcher on the fone i had to take the washer to portadown only to be told each time they cant be fixed . i recently bought a cheap make one out of argos at 110 or 120gbp it...
  12. mifune

seat mud flaps on ebay

Where in the uk can i source these oem flaps ..any uk websites offering them ?? cheers
  13. mifune

seat mud flaps on ebay

hi guys ! yes they do i must admit ! but has anyone here bought any sets of the bay as there are loads of diff types ?
  14. mifune

What is the sensor on the inside top of the windscreen?

a strip on the inside is more tricky to fit , stuff the sensor :-)
  15. mifune

seat mud flaps on ebay

380185577414 and 260522196863 anybody on here buy any of them for their new leon ??
  16. mifune

i wonder would the sensor still function when the strip is fitted ? i guess i will just have to get it fitted to find out !
  17. mifune

ah ha ! auto window wipers are bollocks ..anybody agree ?? cheers m8
  18. mifune

on the inside of the windscreen at top left on the new latest style fr what is the purpose of the sensor ? would fitting a exterior sunstrip caus any probs ? cheers
  19. mifune

Paypal Gift Payments

i have sent a few paypal payments as gifts but only to people who i trust 100% , also if i was selling something and wanted to be paid by paypal i would just incorporate the fees into the price as a lot of time stating that the 4% fee has to be added puts people off
  20. mifune

Schumi approached to drive for Mercedes Brawn

Hope its true as F1 needs him back
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.