Search results

1. worzel

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted new window cables in passenger front...what a monumental ball ache - 3hrs fitting :cry:
  2. worzel

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Tick tock not long now James...have sold quite a bit off recently from the BT & front Big Brake conversion so the coffers will allow for more soon. That pic / mock up looks spot on and needless to say I wouldn't have doubted your commitment to such a project with out research ;). I have 19s...
  3. worzel

Hi James, thought I'd check in as been a while :whistle: kids and all that. Great updates. I'm a fan of rear brake upgrade but noted one of your previous posts about balance..being a complete novice I wondered how you get them balanced front and rear? Chris
  4. worzel

My R......Golf R. Now HTA GTX3071 powered

This is exactly what it's all about...Gran Turismo with unlimited credits in the flesh right here on this forum...thank you and now subscribed. Hats of to you sir!
  5. worzel

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Some people make things look and sound so simple...hats off to you chaps. Can tell the determination will see this project move with pace.
  6. worzel

Leon Cupra R AWD PPT5935R E85 build

What he said^^. Car sounds epic...especially when you put go pro remote mic in the bay!
  7. worzel

Chris' (worzel) Black LCR - BT Build

Thanks James, will be later next year unfortunately before I can drive. But as you say time to get things done, and the list is quite extensive. Due to some changes in family circumstances, both our little ones are in full time nursery now...monthly fees are equal to a mortgage...but so worth...
  8. worzel

Lots to be getting on with that's for sure, and now not in any real hurry. Regarding the fuel, they only had 97 which they did get rid of. However there is a handful of garages with petrol head owners that have pooled together and get a tanker or so every few weeks, but at a premium; £1.70...
  9. worzel

Chris' (worzel) Black LCR - BT Build

Pics for Balazs B5 V1 Lambda Up to date bay pic Progress none existent at the moment due to lack of funds...childcare is sooo expensive but not forever. Roll on next year!
  10. worzel

9.5j wheel fitment help! Urgent please.

You might find the rims poke past the arches with those dimensions
  11. worzel

Hi James. Everyone has there reasons for moving on, be it family, want of new project, persistent problems etc but if as you say it doesn't owe you and you still enjoy it, then my advice would be to keep it and revisit it now and then. Mine is no where near complete or close to where I want it...
  12. worzel

How many people running Weitecs?

^^ I too can vouch, had no issue with the Hicon GT.
  13. worzel

Cupra r coilpack issues?

Spacers needed on the 2.0l coil packs because they are longer than the OEM ones, about 1/2 inch I believe. Pic for reference Those black things under the coil pack is the spacer. Myself and others found they offered a smoother idle...plus they are red;)
  14. worzel

19's on my leon??

To give you an idea these 19s were on mine a while back with same tyres 235/35/19. They were et35 and 8.5j wide. Straight bolt on no spacers no poke, but really heavy!
  15. worzel

19's on my leon??

They will fit but you may want to check one of those sites 'willtheyfit.com' so you can compare them to your current set up. You may notice a difference in performance due to weight, rolling radius etc.
  16. worzel

GMan's LCR 225

Welcome George. Looks like you have a nice example and some good plans. I would add poly bushing your dog bone mount to your list. Doesn't cost much for the benefits.
  17. worzel

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

fair play brett, good choice to keep. imagine someone else enjoying all your time & expense..it would drive me nuts. ut everyone has their reasons to sell out. liking the plans you have.
  18. worzel

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

I must admit I was shocked to hear this Sam, especially after all the effort of making this one of the finest examples on here, but I do get it, the older these cars get the harder it is to keep them tip top. Its sad but not surprising another one bites the dust.
  19. worzel

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Huge congrats on the wheels lol... Seriously though your daugther looks beautiful, chuffed to bits for you Sam. Car is close to perfection eh?
  20. worzel

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Lovin your new rims Tom...sooo recommend you get the ECS rear centre plates to centralise the rear wheel in the arch (James Parkin will vouch!). These look bettter than OZ ultras IMO.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise