Search results

1. madduffyx

Selling DTUK CRD3+ Box

Hi all, Been a while since I've been on here, I'm currently selling my 6month dtuk crd3+ box which is on my golf GTD. I believe it works with any of the 184 engines, hence why I'm posting on here. I'd be looking for £250. I'm hoping to return to a Cupra as I miss my 280 too much :( Cheers
  2. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

Ahh I see! Yeh I'd taken it off then popped it back on before I sold it, just in case the garage came back to me about it! It makes a massive difference! You should remove it immediately lol! You get to enjoy the crackles and pops constantly! Doesn't give too much of a drone unless your...
  3. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

Ooo that's good to hear it got sold to a fellow enthusiast!! I hope they haven't ruined the ceramic coating?:( I put the silencer back on before I sold it I'm afraid! How come? I hope you're loving the car :) any questions just give me a shout!
  4. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

Hi mate. You had chance to take some photos yet I'm still interested? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Not yet Will, was busy picking the new car up today :) I'm currently on crutches and unable to walk, so everything is taking a bit longer to do, so bare with me :) lol I shall...
  5. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

Yes that would be good bit far for me to come for it. Would be interested in the photos. You know how much you'd be looking for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'm not sure yet as only once it's off will I get to have a good look at the condition of it :) I'd imagine something...
  6. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

I just felt it was a step up in quality from the Leon in terms of build and finish inside. They also matched the part ex I got offered by Seat and due to the face lift golf coming out next month, got 20% off the list price through car wow :) Therefore the level of equipment I got with it was far...
  7. madduffyx

Off to the dark side!

It pains me to say it but next weekend I will say goodbye to my beloved Cupra 280 and pick up my new Golf GTD. Undertaking 15,000 miles every year, wanting to start a family and the recent purchase of a house that requires a lot of work, it was time for me to put my sensible head on and buy...
  8. madduffyx

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally managed to put my car up for sale in the for sale section lol
  9. madduffyx

To Cupra or not to Cupra that is the question

I've just put my cupra up for sale :) It's randomly the current cheapest cupra in the country on autotrader if you want to pm if you're interested!
  10. madduffyx

Popped my car on autotrader today :) for anyone that's interested or just wants a nosey, it's the 14 plate, 32k miles, dynamic grey one that's on for £16,500!
  11. madduffyx

My cupra 280 is up for sale in the for sale section :)
  12. madduffyx

DTUK tuning box

I've pm'd you mate.
  13. madduffyx

DTUK tuning box

How much would you be looking for :)
  14. madduffyx

Black line discontinued?

I'm guessing you mean the front splitter? You order them direct from here :) I've got one on my cupra and it makes such a difference to the front end! http://www.triplercomposites.com
  15. madduffyx

Anyone got a 290 yet

Just watched your video and love the sound of the new exhaust :) Should of been how the 280 sounded from the beginning. Any idea what the difference is mechanically and if it's an easy mod done to the 280? Best colour by the way ;) not that I'm biased....
  16. madduffyx

Part ex prices :-(

This is the reason I'd never buy a new car again. I took a 10k loss on my FR 184 which was 18 months old when I swapped it for a cupra. Luckily I got my cupra for 20.5k, 7k miles on the clock and fully specced. After having a look on auto trader the cheapest used cupra is 19.7k so it should at...
  17. madduffyx

0-60mph in FR 184 DSG REVO Stg.1

There goes that suggestion lol Have you noticed a big difference? I was considering getting rid of the Bridgestones before winter is upon us.
  18. madduffyx

0-60mph in FR 184 DSG REVO Stg.1

Are you still running the Bridgestones Andrew?
  19. madduffyx

Unable to upgrade 280

Nothing planned yet James, however I will no doubt give it a go on a track sometime next year because like you said, the only way to find out how good the cupra is, is on a track! However, a few of the Yorkshire roads give you a very good idea.....lol! Haha, that did give me a good laugh! I'm...
  20. madduffyx

Unable to upgrade 280

Sounds awesome :) Where did you get your custom exhaust done? I'm itching to get mine done as the standard system is horribly quiet but refuse to pay the money Miltek currently want!