Search results

1. variable boost with IHI

That's right. MIne was put on last may and taken off a few days later!!! Not sure if they sorted it yet or how many duff ones are out there.
  2. variable boost with IHI

Did you say you have a bailey DV.....? If so, take it off and try a stock diaphram valve... I had same symptoms, car went like stink initially, then once warmed up, it was laggy and sporadic with boost. After much head scratching at Jabba, they discouvered the brand new Bailey va vle was...
  3. At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

i went for the ebcs and ds2500 from you, bill and they seem ok on road so far. ducting is a good idea too.
  4. anyone know what jabbas new turbo setup it please

I heard the jabba a3 has now been mapped and is making 420+ hp. Not sure if its a 1.9 or 1.8 bottom end though.
  5. IHI VF34 Conversion Pics **Now with a TD05H-18G**

Its very tight getting the dp in there with the 4wd, they have to be very accurately made!!
  6. At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

Do Tarox do a 323mil disc for an LCR? Amyone tried them. I have a brembo gt kit on my s3 as the discs keep warping, had them skimmed, warped again! They are brembo drilled versions ...I am looking at alternatives to go with some ds2500s.
  7. IHI Manifold

I am pretty sure jabba do an adapter plate to bolt an ihi to the stock manifold, offer it on their stage 1 I think.....? Maybe only for the k04 manifold though, not sure. I think if you are considering it as an option, it would be far better with the proper mani though, but I think the...
  8. 2.1T and 2.0T

I have seen one of those TSR ones being mapped with an IHI and it was a beast! In an octy, was running over 1bar of boost at 2500 revs! Real grunty motor by all accounts. expensive compared to a 1.9 though...
  9. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

Ok had another stab at the mapping and things seemed to have worked. Was not being helped by a sticky DV, (hmmm) but managed to get 3 degrees more timing and 0.25 more bar boost.....difference is amazing, power now comes in strong at least 500rpm earlier its pulling 1.2bar at 3400revs now, 800...
  10. what can I bin (decluttering engine)

he's a slightly scary looking dood!
  11. what can I bin (decluttering engine)

n 249 can be junked, there is a guide on here to do it I think! Somewhere!!
  12. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

Seemed ok, fitted a new lambda sensor as other was seized in the old dp! I think it was around 11.5 to 12.5 to 1 depending on load/revs. Just did not like the timing to be advanced, so i think that may be why it feels a bit "retarded" before coming on boost? Tried a cooler thermostat...
  13. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

Mine has been like it since "new" though, well at least since first mapped...? Car still runs quite strong but when mapping it, it did not like too much boost, and timing needed to be retarded to reduce pull back. I had been running it as stock on 95 tesco though, but had BP ultimate in for...
  14. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

Hi John! Is it possible to see that from the outside or is it turbo off for a proper inspection..? Is there any other symptoms eg, noise, vagcom codes or disparities..? Cheers
  15. DPJ's GTRS Eliminator Install and Development

Did you repair your intake with Plumbers mate? Thats a soft non setting putty..?? Surely you used something that sets ddin't you? A nice chunk of plumbers mate wont do your turbo much kop at 100krpm! !
  16. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

MIne is not pulling hard at 3k revs, only really starts to come on song at 3500-4k revs. It all feels a bit "retarded" if you like, I am not convinced the cam timing is 100%, even though the heads not been off to my knowledge. Only seems to be making about 310hp also...?:-(
  17. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

How do you think it would work on my s3 BAM motor with vf34 / 20 ? Car seems a bit laggy to me, will the manifild help spooling at all? Any idea what sort of a difference it would make with a stock smallport head..?
  18. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

haha, just seen you sell them Bill!! D'oh! Make much difference with stock tb, stock smallport head and vf34/20+FMIC?
  19. Ultimate intake manifold test results now in....

Nice. Have to say I am consodering ordering a small port one for my S3. Just would like ot look at some cosmetic OEM style coating, on it, so it does not scream "tuned" at you when you open the bonnet! A sort of crinkel heat resistant grey would be nice I reckon! These guys are...
  20. Please post Dyno plots of JabbaSport IHI / VF34 turbo...

pretty sure the JS mani has been sold to Euro spec cars with LHD...?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.