Search results

1. BUBBA808

Something missing?

Hi Dave, there should be a vacuum pipe connected to it. The pipe should come from near the bulkhead.
  2. BUBBA808

Dog bone mount bushes

i do have some powerflex bushes for sale if needed?
  3. BUBBA808

brake lights wont go off

Brake switch. Nice easy change aswell
  4. BUBBA808

LCR - how to change clutch pedal

the job itself is easy, its just the spine twisting position for access which i found annoying....done this twice now once on a golf and seat, wish never to do again!!!
  5. BUBBA808

110TDI Thread

search for allard egr is a few pennies but is a good kit!
  6. BUBBA808

front ARB removal & fitting?

removal of the arb isnt too much off a job, the only issue i had was getting the arb bushes to fit in the holders. The sub frame needs to be dropped, dont forget like i did to undo the steering rack or else it wont lower far enough!! Rear arbs are nice and easy to fit though.
  7. BUBBA808

what have you done to your car today ?

today has been the fitting of a new wheel bearing!!! no more dodgy rubble strip sounds for me :)
  8. BUBBA808

Which tyre for best grip

just had some p7's put on and absolutely amazed by them, get you going quick and make you stop aswell, which is kind of usefull!!
  9. BUBBA808

Not Much Luck

i did the clutch change myself so not too fussed! just an annoyance its not happy
  10. BUBBA808

Not Much Luck

Well in the past month i have had more issues with my car than what i have had in the 4 years i have owned it!!! Started off last month with a turbo pressure failure which forced my car into limp mode ( but has not done this since). Took it to the garage to get it checked just to be on the safe...
  11. BUBBA808

what have you done to your car today ?

over the course of the weekend, i had new p7's put on, engine oil and filter change and finally got a wash to find out that birds have been using my car to crack eggs open :S.
  12. BUBBA808

Gearbox Oil Change

yeh i meant top of the side...haha. horrible nightmares of gearbox oil dripping down my arm :(
  13. BUBBA808

Gearbox Oil Change

just use mong strength 10 and it should come off....if not be imaginative and use a extractor tool. only need replacing if its broken.
  14. BUBBA808

Gear knob.

Does anybody have the part code for a 5spd gear knob. Cheeers
  15. BUBBA808

Gearbox Oil Change

gearbox oil is fill to spill, some engines have either a triple square bit or a massive allen key. Just remember to remove the filler cap (top one) first, just incase it is siezed up!!!
  16. BUBBA808

Bigger washer bottle??

ooopppss my bad!
  17. BUBBA808

Bigger washer bottle??

True that!!! goes from 3L to 5L.
  18. BUBBA808

Servicing and parts

for a good servicing, you should just need oil, oil filter, fuel filter (engine flush only used twice on other cars with no real gain) a good oil additive is never a bad idea i go for slick50's one. Im not a fan of using a fuel cleaners as it completely killed my friends car by constantly...
  19. BUBBA808

mark one

Brilliant!!!!
  20. BUBBA808

SMIC or FMIC?

What a beast! i'm the same in wanting to try and keep the original look, surprises people :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.