Search results

1. Cat-D?

I was looking at that one last night on Ebay. Looks nice
  2. Best place to buy an LCR?

Having sold my LCR 2 years ago for a diesel Golf, something better on fuel for my 70 miles a day commute. Now have a company car, and I am starting to get itchy fingers and trying to find my way back into an LCR again :D Have looked at a few local(ish) to me, but they have either not been...
  3. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Disco_Mikey On GT5 a lot ATM
  4. do i go new pads and disc or brembos front

If you do go for brembo's, can I have your 312's? ;) PM me if your interested
  5. vag.com in Dundee area???

I am in Dundee with VAG-COM, if you still need it Mike
  6. Anyone with VAGCOM in Aberdeen/Inverurie?

And if he cant, im in Dundee Mike
  7. Vag-com aberdeen

I have VagCom, but in Dundee if thats any good to you Mike
  8. How necessary is a silicon TIP for a Custom Code Stage 1 Map??

Ill third it. Got one on mine too ;)
  9. Gearbox Removal

Snapped selectors :(
  10. Gearbox Removal

just took mine out the other day there for a rebuild. Nothing particularly hard though i had to unbolt the subframe and move iv back a bit, and also unbolt the passenger side anti roll bar link and bottom ball joint to get the driveshaft out the way to get the box out...
  11. Stubborn gearbox - on LC 1.8

I have only had the car 8 weeks and 1st always took a few attempts to engage, and would always crunch into 2nd when cold. Never really seemed to get any worse until it wouldnt select 1st or 2nd gear one day...
  12. Stubborn gearbox - on LC 1.8

hate to say it but mine was the same, and a few weeks later something in the box let go, and now there is no 1st and 2nd gear... From what i have read and heard, its the rivets holding the selectors together has sheared. 350 + vat to repair, 600 + vat to recon it, or 400 to take a chance on a...
  13. tyres for every day use

Just had a set of Falken ZE912's fitted to mine. Initial impression are good, grip just as well (if not better) than the Avon Zz3's that came off, and were £163 for 2 fitted :)
  14. Headlight upgrade

It really is no hassle fitting HID's. Done mine in 20 mins and cant recommend them enough. :D
  15. Which fuel?

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/tuning/October_2008_Fuel_Test_Report.shtml An interesting read regarding Tesco 99 RON :) Have seen 37.5mpg running 99RON, never seem to get above 35 with any normal fuel...
  16. stripped out leon cupra R???``

Ibiza Cupra is 1177kg standard, according to Parkers... Still a 1.8 turbo, but only 180bhp, so smaller K03 turbo etc...
  17. Boost figures for an LCR?

What figures should I be expecting to see on a boost gauge? Car is standard, bar an FMIC and induction kit, Still has the OE dump valve...
  18. Cruise Control retrofit

I phoned TPS who said there wasnt a retrofit CC kit for an LCR... :shrug:
  19. Grounding out a Cupra R...a real issue or not?

Mine scrapes on speedbumps, multi-storey carparks, catches on justabout every kerb if your not careful... And thats without it lowered...
  20. Show us your rears!

OCD, great plate! :D Heres mine...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.