Search results

1. seanaldo1987

REVO Stage1 Leon Cupra R with added Quaife goodness plus more.....

Does anyone know if this is still kicking about?? It went to South Yorkshire back in 2011 and has underwent a transformation. Now been sprayed liquid yellow and running about 340bhp
  2. seanaldo1987

On a mission.......

To track down my old yellow 2003 LCR. The lad it went to was from the Yorkshire area..... been sprayed liquid yellow and allegedly running over 300bhp now. Just wanting to know if she is still on the go and how she is running :) I regret getting rid of her but had to get a diesel at the...
  3. seanaldo1987

1m lcr restoration project

Seeing this really makes me want another yellow lcr
  4. seanaldo1987

My name is Rocco.... and i'm a Volkswagen :)

MOT and service carried out........... no issues apart from a bit of surface corrosion on the sump :thumbd: used a wire brush to clean the sump up and gave it a coat of black hammerite to add a layer of protection. priced up a new up, can pick one up for around £50 so that has been added to...
  5. seanaldo1987

updates Have covered 6.5k since getting her 6 months ago.................. and i still haven't remapped yet. car is getting serviced and MOT'd in two weeks time. Apart from that i've been on the look out for some little bits n bobs to spruce her up, nothing major though. Might look into some...
  6. seanaldo1987

UPDATE Upgraded all interior and exterior lighting to LED and fitted super white dipped / main beam lights. Massive improvement over the yellow guff that was fitted before. Decided against changing the footwell lighting at the moment as i like the red mood lighting that is currently...
  7. seanaldo1987

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

watched the compilation video that the runner up in your class put up on facebook. that wee civic flew........ then you tore it a new one :D
  8. seanaldo1987

You decided to keep a hold of this then buddy?? Seen you were gauging interest on a possible sale on facebook
  9. seanaldo1987

Cheers man Well Locky was right, had the car just short of 4 weeks and I am getting the itch for more power already :rofl: The shark performance handheld unit looks interesting and I like the fact I can remove the map too. Power increase to around 250bhp with 280lbsft of torque Think...
  10. seanaldo1987

haha........ i'm am trying to resist. just enjoying the car now, and the fact that i'm achieving around 6-8mpg more on my commute to work when comparing to the scooby is a nice bonus, especially as i haven't changed my driving style :) they do look awesome......... i love the premium look...
  11. seanaldo1987

Not been a Seat owner for 4 1/2 years now but still frequent the sight ;) I did own a yellow LCR for 1 1/2 years
  12. seanaldo1987

Picked my new car up on Monday........ man its good having creature comforts again :) So the scooby is now up for sale and i have my hands on this: spec: 2.0 TSI (215ps) 6spd manual 19s (pretty much unmarked) RCD510 6.5" touchscreen media system Flat bottom multifunction...
  13. seanaldo1987

Non Seat Content... Subaru Impreza WRX 300 *now for sale*

Well the time has came to move the scooby on after just short of 2 years, so just waiting on the for sale ad being approved for advertising on here. picked myself a new car up on monday, new thread will begin soon. stay tuned
  14. seanaldo1987

this thing is just ridiculous man......... over 400bhp through the front wheels would scare the s*** out of me lol
  15. seanaldo1987

update............ car passed its MOT on Friday with an advisory on the nsr wheel bearing having slight play, so next job after payday is a wheel bearing replacement. and the dreaded road tax reminder came through the post yesterday i am planning a wheel refurb next, just unsure of...
  16. seanaldo1987

went to have the car open source tuned on tuesday.... turns out its already been played around with. this sorted out the confusion i had as to why it went so well for a standard ppp wrx, possibly had something to do with the ecu requesting 1.27bar of boost instead of the stock 0.9bar. So i'm...
  17. seanaldo1987

Fuel pump is now fitted......... car is ready for open source mapping on the 13th of May
  18. seanaldo1987

2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

really like the nice touches on this....... OEM+ is the way forward [B)]
  19. seanaldo1987

Last week I took delivery of this Then I went straight out and did this Before: After: The rain arrived so never got the fuel pump done :( Got my boost gauge changed for a full functional one but still having an issue with boost readings so need to do more...
  20. seanaldo1987

J@mes' LCR OEM+ Rear ARB Fitted :)

please do not sell up............ you will instantly regret it. i've regretted selling mine everyday for the last 2 years and 9 months
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.