Search results

1. kevh

Really rough running on cold

I had same prob with mine cleaned throttle body fine ever since.
  2. kevh

Fabia wiperblade

Got mine from here arrived in a couple of days. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKODA-FABIA-REAR-WIPER-ARM-SEAT-LEON-CONVERSION-KIT_W0QQitemZ110510203263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19baebe17f
  3. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

Cheers m0rk i will ask you to do it but just had a big bill in so I'm going to have to leave it for a month or so:( but i will be in touch as soon as i have brought kit :) thanks again.
  4. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

contacted them today out of curiosity £116 more than awsome:confused:
  5. kevh

smooth rear wiper

Ive just put on the fabia conversion very smooth and quiet, cost less than £20 complete from fleebay
  6. kevh

Opinions please...

Very Nice, If cambelt hasnt been changed i would knock the cost of the purchase price.
  7. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

Thanks for the offer but i havent got the kit yet, and being Mothers day sunday i have do me duty go and see my mother and the outlaws:blink: but let me know how you get on with the fitting.
  8. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

just looked up prices Awsome £117 :D Jkm £234 :-o
  9. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

I read somewhere that that air bags have to be deactivated whilst fitting cruise, not sure if this is the case but i know lower part of dash has to be removed to get to wiring. i would rather pay someone to do it.
  10. kevh

Cruise Control retrofit

I know Awsomegti are very reasonable priced for retrofit on Leon but as i live in Hampshire to travel up to them would make it very expensive job in time and money is there anywhere in the south that does CC retrofit?
  11. kevh

Red Cupra R Faiding paint

Any colour will fade if not looked after, and does seem to show more on red not just Seat but all manufactures.
  12. kevh

cold starting problem

hopefully all sorted now i will look at this post to see how you get on when engine cold but I'm quite confident TB was the problem. off on hols in the morning for a week to get away from this cold weather.:D
  13. kevh

cold starting problem

Sorry forgot to answer your origianal question yes i did use the car as normal for a week before getting TB reset but as i said didnt seem to make and difference and vag com readings didnt change.
  14. kevh

cold starting problem

HI i removed the TB but not the electrical connection spayed it with carb cleaner used a small soft paint brush to get into the awkward places then i put the ignition on placed a brick on accelerator that opens the butterfly gave it another spay and brush and the a final spray to make sure all...
  15. kevh

black badge ??

dont like the red should be all black. thats my opinion anyway.
  16. kevh

cold starting problem

Hope it sorts it, let us know how you get on.
  17. kevh

Spare Wheel removal

just how much weight would you remove by the time you keep the jack add a pump add mdf to cover the hole. is it relly worth it:shrug:
  18. kevh

Poor cold start and flat spots

when i first suspected TB just took intake pipe off all looked clean. wasn't until i removed TB from manifold i realized how bad it was. clean TB before looking for other solutions best to eliminate one thing at a time i doubt it will be coilpacks as its only when cold and exactly same symptoms...
  19. kevh

spark plugs

I changed mine to Bosch super 4s about £16 set from euro carparts been no trouble.
  20. kevh

cold starting problem

put a post on here someone near you should have vagcom im sure they will help you out for a drink. in the meantime i cleaned mine without removing electrics and reset about a week later but there was an instant difference in the car after cleaning, read this post reply16 descibes how i did it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.