1. Bobby.Gee

BIG wheel Problem

Yes mate 15mm spacers sorted it.
  2. Bobby.Gee

Lets see your bum

Mine!
  3. Bobby.Gee

my mk1 lcr no brembos why ?

they all had brembos mate, how many people have to say this before you believe it. Sorry.
  4. Bobby.Gee

Price for a full car respray

i agree, i think because i have done prep and painting in the past my friends dont mind me doing most of the prep. however so many people just have not got a clue that i can see where youre coming from.
  5. Bobby.Gee

lol, i know a few awesome bodyshops round here that will let you dismantle the car and get it ready for them to start prepping and painting. 2 of my good friends are painters and the companys they work for charge a fair few quid dismantling and rebuilding cars.
  6. Bobby.Gee

Do most of the prep yourself and you will save some money.
  7. Bobby.Gee

New LCR owner!

what are youre plans for it?
  8. Bobby.Gee

New LCR owner!

looks like a nice car
  9. Bobby.Gee

The Decided One. Onvi Leon Cupra R (New pics In The Light!)

definitely mate, maybe on the day that i get my badges done.
  10. Bobby.Gee

my mk1 lcr no brembos why ?

someones obviously took the brembos off for some strange reason
  11. Bobby.Gee

Could you get 10" wide tyres on the rear?

theres surely an issue having 8s on the front sticking out to cover brembos and 10s on the rear, all the same offset? I think you just have to try the wheels on before you buy mate. I still think its going to be tricky for you though.
  12. Bobby.Gee

no im talking about front, which will have an impact on the style of wheel and the offsets allowed or available.
  13. Bobby.Gee

is that an LCR with brembos?
  14. Bobby.Gee

Off putting when cornering

cut power to the wheels when they start to lose traction.
  15. Bobby.Gee

What colour LCR?

grey for me.
  16. Bobby.Gee

yes mate i certainly think so.
  17. Bobby.Gee

lol i think you told me that before sorry... i doubt my wheels are et35 as it does not really work out, but they are on with no rubbing and i really like the look so im happy.
  18. Bobby.Gee

it must be tcs surely. I cant see how the abs would kick in if youre foot is not even slightly on brake. You know the way to test, go out again with youre TCS turned off.
  19. Bobby.Gee

New LCR owner!

spam time lol... No dont do it, just get over interested in someones post. i look forward to the pics
  20. Bobby.Gee

cant help other than to say all i have are lowering springs and mine does not do that. Are you sure its not an abs sensor or something, why would abs come on without you braking?