Search results

1. Ieuan-J

Ibiza is making a come back!

like! :P Cabby's are so cool though! :( i wish i could afford to run 3 cars :(
  2. Ieuan-J

Ibiza is making a come back!

Hi guys :) some of you may already know who I am, I had a lazuli blue 1.4 SXE and had most of the cupra parts, but sadly it died due to a well overdue cambelt failure :( and I moved onto a Ford Focus Mk1.5 in black, 1.8TDCI Ghia which again, I've put all the ST170 parts on and lowered it, but...
  3. Ieuan-J

quick coilover question

TA's
  4. Ieuan-J

quick coilover question

hi all :) long time now see, my ibiza is now gone sad to say... turned out to be bent valves due to timing belt tensioner deciding to fail... :( Anyway, quick question, do you know if mk2 coilovers fit mk3's? im trying to sell mine and someone with a mk3 is highly interested and has monies...
  5. Ieuan-J

GTi International Mk2 Ibiza gathering!

im leaving the mk2 crew unfortunatly :( loved every minute of owning mine, but i cant keep putting money into it all the time... :(
  6. Ieuan-J

body panels

Hello chaps :) does anyone know if a 3 door front wing will fit a 5 door? thank yoooooooooou
  7. Ieuan-J

Recommended mods for Seat Ibiza MK2

it depends what sort of look your going for... for example, ive gone for the cupra look so ive got 16" multispoke wheels from a valver, cupra tiger print interior, cupra spoiler and splitter, and ive dropped it on TA Technix coilovers which is the most popular choice for everyone on here... i...
  8. Ieuan-J

mk2 Mileage

1997 1.4 139k and still going :)
  9. Ieuan-J

front splitter

i dont get much rubbing on the arches and im on 16's only when i use quite abit of lock going right, or when taking round abouts at speed... :)
  10. Ieuan-J

door cards

what he said :) ive recently taken mine off... when you take the door handle trim bit off be careful because they snap stupidly easy... [:@]
  11. Ieuan-J

electrical help

YAY! sorted it now :) turns out it was just a fuse... number 21 like pete said :) guess i didnt check that one properly... :P
  12. Ieuan-J

front splitter

mine looks like that on the curbs i can get up :) ive dropped mine 120mm on the front and 70mm ish on the back but i want the back lower and dont know how low... Pete whats yours on the rear?
  13. Ieuan-J

front splitter

ive got a cordy sx one... needs a bit of trimming/modifiying but it sort of fits... havent got round to screwing it in perferctly yet but looks ok :) cost £18 ish from Seat :)
  14. Ieuan-J

mk3 to mk2

thanks for the help chaps... now its just raising some funds and sourcing parts :)
  15. Ieuan-J

electrical help

checked them both Pete :( theyre both fine :shrug:
  16. Ieuan-J

mk3 to mk2

anyone?
  17. Ieuan-J

electrical help

no it doesnt
  18. Ieuan-J

2nd hand Cupra brakes

look for golf gti brakes too :)
  19. Ieuan-J

electrical help

right well basically i shoved a screw driver in my cigaret lighter the other day (without thinking and was the closest thing to hand) and i think ive shorted something :think: my interior light no longer works, my central locking has given up, the digital bits on my clocks go blank when i turn...
  20. Ieuan-J

help! (again)

10-15 mins so its up to temp :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members