Search results

1. alexfr10

Just picked up my Toledo

2. alexfr10

Just picked up my Toledo

Nice to see some active owners here. Always good to bounce ideas off one another. I'm hoping to get mine fully black, or as close as. Darker wheels for sure, and the front and rear S badges in black. Anyone know if I can make my DRL's brighter. Love all the pics btw, I like it in every colour...
  3. alexfr10

Just picked up my Toledo

I bought the showroom model, so its as it comes, no convenience pack or winter pack. But the base spec of the SE Nav is great. I test drove the iTech, loved the interior. Yours looks great in white mate. I'm thinking of getting my wheels painted black or anthracite. Would look great lowered too...
  4. alexfr10

Just picked up my Toledo

Hey there, I have just collected my Black magic, SE Nav 1.2 tsi. Really happy with it. I had the lifeshine treatment put on it, it looks amazing. I used to have an Ibiza FR, swapped it out for a Toyota Yaris which I truly hated. The Toledo is a great looking car.
  5. alexfr10

Ibiza Cupra 1.4 Tsi Wiper Blades

Thanks for that mate, what was the name of the fitting?
  6. alexfr10

I just got quoted £30 incl vat for the set so that's not too bad. No way I'm paying the dealer £40!
  7. alexfr10

Looking for a new set of front blades myself, where did you get yours from in the end m8? £40 from SEAT is steep...
  8. alexfr10

Juddering electric mirrors...

i noticed mine doing it a couple of weeks back, then it stopped.
  9. alexfr10

Seat Badge/Grill

thats what i thought i'm pretty certain that the badge can't come out from the front, the grill has to be removed and the two melted plastic clips trimmed off, then it has some small clips around the edges of the badge too, i found all this when i took my badge off to be painted. it must be...
  10. alexfr10

Removing grill

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273539 hope this helps m8, i followed it and had no probs aprt from snapping the top off one of the mushroom clips.
  11. alexfr10

Engine used all its oil in 3 months

i checked my oil last week and found that it had gone through 3 litres since my last service - 6 months / 3k miles since service (i should have checked my oil sooner i know). I rang my service dept who are pretty sound and was told that i am to expect usage of 1 litre per 1k miles. I can't...
  12. alexfr10

brake caliper painting

here you go m8 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315222 i used halfords caliper paint, regular 1/2 inch brush (of good quality) and a spark plug brush set to clean them down with total cost of around £20
  13. alexfr10

The return of the dreaded misfire

I'm really not great with anything like this. how do i know if my engines misfiring? (what do i look out for?) sounds daft but i've never experienced it before.
  14. alexfr10

Front and Rear 'S' badge removal for painting

thanks char, took the vinyl off now, got a couple made up incl a couple of stormtroopers. ask techie which white he used on his badges. if you got the paint code halfords could make you up some candy white. wish i had now when i had everything off tbh m8. looking into tinted headlights, i...
  15. alexfr10

Removing the front badge on Cupra/Boca

quality guide Techie, thank you. had a nightmare getting 1 mushroom clip back in and snapped it in half. are they easy to get hold of?
  16. alexfr10

managed to get the badges off thanks to the excellent guides from Techie. Snapped a mushroom clip getting the front grille back on. [:@] pleased with the end result
  17. alexfr10

Need some help guys & gals. I know its been covered before in parts of other threads, but i really want to get my two 'S' badges off to get them painted. Tbh I'm not too confident in getting them off and back on again and would really appreciate any help from those who've already done it...
  18. alexfr10

FR rear bumper sticker creativity.

don't worry char wasn't just you, i sat for ages looking at the 2 pics. :confused::think:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.