Search results

1. Kwok

Smoke on idle through vents

Ah right. Was thinking of getting an egr delete done too. Is the ibiza running ok now Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Kwok

Flashing Glow Plug Light & Loss Of Power

Will it still be a dpf sensor if I've had the dpf removed? The dpf removed ment that I didn't need to go on trips to clear it specifically. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Kwok

Thanks buddy, will have a hunt about the car for it tomorrow Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Kwok

It smells just like the fumes coming out of the exhaust. Really fed up with it. I can smell it outside the car too. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Kwok

Is that bad mate? I'm gonna have a look at the pollen filter tomorrow. Fed up with the smokey fumes everytime I use the heaters. Have you had this problem before? Thanks for the reply Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Kwok

Flashing Glow Plug Light & Loss Of Power

I had this problem with mine. I ended up getting a dpf delete. No more dpf issues. Not saying that it is dpf though. Do you get a smell of exhaust fumes through the air vents? Hope you get this sorted out dude Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Kwok

Anyone had smoke coming through the air vents in a deisel leon? Can't seem to find where it's coming from after it being in a few different garages.
  8. Kwok

Leon 2.0 TDI tax band with BTCC kit on?????

It depends when the car is registered
  9. Kwok

Leon 2.0 TDI tax band with BTCC kit on?????

Also check the small print surrounding the tax banding. Some motors are in different class due to the cut off point date. Even though the cars hadn't changed. There's a Parkers car tax calculator online that's quite handy.
  10. Kwok

Looking forward to the DPF delete...

Cheers for that mate
  11. Kwok

Nah not had it on a rr yet
  12. Kwok

Well guys the dpf delete and remap is done. The car feels so much better. Another thing, a friend asked me if the remap will be deleted if I go back to dealer. Has anyone had this happen to them?
  13. Kwok

Do wing mirrors fold automatically with remote locking?

If you hold the open button, it'll open the windows too
  14. Kwok

P2002 error code Help!

The mechanic said the egr and dpf were clogged. He cleaned the egr and I told him to leave it as I just took it to get a dpf delete.
  15. Kwok

I'm gonna test mine against a 123d
  16. Kwok

I've been told by other members that revo only do the dpf delete on the common rails.
  17. Kwok

I think a group rr would be good to see what everyone is making.
  18. Kwok

Nice one mate. Glad to hear all the cars are doing well
  19. Kwok

So you've had the egr delete as well?
  20. Kwok

Thats good news, mines is a pd170 though
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise