Search results

1. Belting Ibiza

Mk4 red Ibiza Bramley

Saw the sticker in the side window bottom of Wadsworth road in Bramley.
  2. Belting Ibiza

Another Blown Turbo Thread

It was the turbo in the end, so i got a new on and a new cam sensor at the same time as that was faulty too. I ran it for about a month and half but was driving like a grandad
  3. Belting Ibiza

Another Blown Turbo Thread

Hi, just had a read through your thread and looks like i may have the same overboost problem when you boot it, also the police siren noise has just started :cry:. Going into the garage tomorow to see whats what
  4. Belting Ibiza

Cupra calliper colour

Cheers. Just had a look at your RR, realy good mate :)
  5. Belting Ibiza

Cupra calliper colour

Just wondering is there is a paint code or a certain colour for the callipers? Mine are fading thats all
  6. Belting Ibiza

Upper grill

Just wondering is the extra splitter bit original?
  7. Belting Ibiza

Upper grill

I was thinking that chopper too chopper.
  8. Belting Ibiza

Upper grill

I kno there a different colour but i want to go for the small honey comb look on the front, thinking about buying the fog light surounds and the abs mesh grill ive seen on ebay as well.What do you think?
  9. Belting Ibiza

Upper grill

Ok mate cheers :)
  10. Belting Ibiza

Upper grill

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171257597221?nav=SEARCH Just seen these on ebay and it says pre facelift. I donk know if they differ from pre to post. Just would like to know if they willl fit my cupra. Cheers
  11. Belting Ibiza

New TDI Cupra owner :)

Thankyou verry much :)
  12. Belting Ibiza

What air filter?

Thank you verry much for the help :)
  13. Belting Ibiza

What air filter?

I have recently purchased a Seat ibiza cupra tdi and one of the first things i want to change the pannel filter. I was just wondering what is better K&N or green cotton? Cheers
  14. Belting Ibiza

New TDI Cupra owner :)

Hi all. Yesterday i got a Seat ibiza Cupra Tdi and was just wondering what peoples previous experience's was with them and promlems to look out for. Cheers
  15. Belting Ibiza

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

:lol: Iv worked out how to turn the rear window wiper off. U push the stork back to turn it on, just do it again to turn it off, or at lest it works with mine lol :D. Also mine has a rear water squirter and the cable is split ware it goes through the boot so every time i press the rear wiper...
  16. Belting Ibiza

Nazzas mk2 1.4s

Looking :coolthumb low. Can't wat to get mine. When funds allow. over time this week should help tho. Red lights look nice aswell, keep up the good work m8 :funk:
  17. Belting Ibiza

Nazzas mk2 1.4s

I would rather not cut holes im my door cards lol. Trying to keep it original... ish :p
  18. Belting Ibiza

Fascinating "How many left" website - how rare is your car?

Looks like theres only 27 plus 1 sorn of my mk2 TDI SXE left. Quite rare then http://howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/seat_ibiza_1.9tdi_sxe
  19. Belting Ibiza

Nazzas mk2 1.4s

Looking nice m8. Coilies are next on my list, because atm when you go round any sort of corner your eather out the window or in the passenger seat :headhurt:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.