Search results

1. Genuine OEM Single Din Radio Fascia

I got mine through seat spain about 5yrs ago. Im not sure it you can still get them.
  2. Connecting 4 Channel amp to Factory Speakers

All done now and yes it does sound awsome!! I do have a jbl subwoofer wo may look at connecting this in as well. Just worried about the boot space lol É
  3. Connecting 4 Channel amp to Factory Speakers

Thanks yeah i will need to be careful, just want it a bit louder than standard to start off with. If i just amp the front speakers to start off with is it okay to leave the rear speaker wires still connected and powered by the h/u. I will then connect the rear speakers at a later date.
  4. Connecting 4 Channel amp to Factory Speakers

Hi, am looking to amp up the 4 factory speakers on my Seat Ibiza 2009 so have just purchased a Kenwood Kac-8405 4 channel amp, shown below, to amp up a new headunit I purchased. I have run the power cable, remote power on wires down one side, the front and rear rca jacks and 'Flatflex' speaker...
  5. Bulkhead Grommet

Cheers for that buddy. I had taken the scuttle panel off anyway to clear a blocked drain. Mine is the pre facelift version. I think I will probably will run through with the bonnet cable. I did notice there was a plastic cover near the middle underneath the scuttle panel. Will need to...
  6. Bulkhead Grommet

Anyone?
  7. Bulkhead Grommet

Bump
  8. Bulkhead Grommet

I am installing a power cable for my amp and cannot find where the plastic grommet is to pass it through to the engine bay. Anyone got any idea's? Removed the glovebox but still struggling to find it.
  9. 1.4 16 valve

Its a 1.4 petrol what about 5w40. Its on 6 month scheduled
  10. 1.4 16 valve

Bump
  11. 1.4 16 valve

I have been using 10/40 quantum on a 6 month service schedule for my Ibiza, is this OK or do I need to change?
  12. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

Had a look at a few 1.6s latley, but i think its not worth it and for a little more cash i could get 2.0 tdi which has more go. Think it would leave me dissapointed otherwise.
  13. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

Thanks for the info, i am still considering a 1.6 , what mileage is urs on?
  14. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

It makes the most sense , probably will look at the 2.0 150 bhp i think
  15. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

Im kind of leaning to a 2.0 tdi I think, cant really see how id be better off with a 1.6 tdi.
  16. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

Also the fact there are so many of these on autotrader seems to suggest people had them for a about 6 months then traded them in. Quite a few are on 10 -15k miles. Also not sure about the long term reliability.
  17. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

Currently doing 25 miles each way every day so at the moment a tdi seems to make sense. Ive seen so many 1.6 tdi for sale on 13 plate and they look quite good value. Just cannot seem to make up my mind. Did think about 1.2 tsi briefly but many people recommend putting in super unleaded in so...
  18. 1.6 tdi or 2.0 tdi?

I know the 2.0 tdi engine is much punchier and has more go, but the 1.6 tdi engine has some impressive mpg figures. But have been hearing a few issues with this engine regarding dpf. What are Mk3 leon owners saying about the 1.6 tdi - are they a decent engine or not?
  19. boot popper, is possible on rhe Ibiza

Also is there an oem solution to this?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise