Search results

1. stereo swap. wiring harness needed

i have mk2 leon it has steering wheel controls. can anyone link me to what harness i need to fit aftermarket stereo and use wheel contorls. and a link to one that wont lwt wheel controls work. thanks
  2. injectors

ahok so i have the f anyway, thanks!
  3. injectors

hi are there any differences between injectors 06F 906 036 F and 06F 906 036 A i have a mk2 cupra looking to go stage 3 - would i need to swap injectors to the f version if i already have a
  4. brought new car - leon cupra - few things to ask

Hi all have just picked up my new car, mk2 leon cupra few things the rear window demister doesn't work the passenger door won't open from the outside anyone got any ideas how to sort? thanks
  5. Speaker upgrade

hi mate i would recommend components all day long, not hard to swap the tweeter over whilst your doing the doors anyway and will make a big difference. i would look at...
  6. dash swap

has anyone swapped the dash.
  7. dash swap

either I spose. so Ithe don't look as shocking lol
  8. dash swap

just wondering if anyone has fitted different dash in the mk2 leon. pics if you have. thanks
  9. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

ye everythign was fine, just needed more oil in it, so did a oil change and got levels correct
  10. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

right well had the car on the vagcom n it was fine, just needed soem more oil in
  11. which should win

ill check to see what is up with mine and go from there, he sold the type r now so i cant test it after but will do another drag day
  12. which should win

its goign on a vagcom the weekend as i have some issues, my main issue was getting the power down, lag and spinning!
  13. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

ye if you could mate i would appreciate it. pm me
  14. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

honestly not too sure. the cap feels ok my fans are ok i think, i will check next tiem i get out of car, what temp shoudl they usually come on at
  15. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

steam doesnt alsways happen, it basically gets to its usal temp then every now and again i notice the steam coem throuq the side of bonnet, so turb off car, open bonnet and the steam is comign out of the water bottle at the bottom, and then it gets rid of its water. i dont know hwat my...
  16. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

havent done any work on it. it sounds liek a diesel/tractor
  17. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

the steam is comign out the bottle where its goes if it overflows. the noise i have no idea, soem one said possibly coilpack but i really dont know, need someone with half a clue to take a look
  18. someone in midlands who knows there stuff

my car is basically now sonding liek a tractor, i have no idea what ups with it, and from time to time my rad goes bit mental and steam comes out engine bay and realeases all my rad water, then yesterday my temp gauge kept going up n down! any ideas or someone who can coem and take a look
  19. which should win

my terminal speed was 99.7 mph
  20. which should win

how can i improve the car to get better times, what can i check on the car? i want 13's! wasnt gettign 100mph oer the line either!