Search results

1. 2017 Alhambra Interior light upgrade

Sorry I can't help on the removal but I'd be interested to hear what lights you've upgraded and where you got the bulbs from.
  2. Cabin vibration when driving

Went out for a drive and the middle seat is secure and no noise. The Alhambra overall is one of the best cars I've had for lack of squeeks and rattles in the cabin. Hopefully SEAT can find the problem with yours. One last question, have you folded down the middle seat and does it still rattle...
  3. Cabin vibration when driving

I've got the same model (2017) so will check. Out of interest are all three middle row seats in the same position i.e. the middle seat isn't pushed forward of the outer two? If so I wondered if the outer seats would support the middle seat when they are all in line.
  4. DSG Judder in Reverse

Sorry, can't help with your specific problem but we have a 67 reg 150bhp DSG and I have managed to get the engine to stall in reverse when the engine is cold. Too light on the power and it just stalls but make sure you have a positive right foot and it's fine. Weird as I didn't think you could...
  5. TomTom Cradle

cheers
  6. TomTom Cradle

Blimey - quick response! Thanks. Looks good - I'll do some digging as to what devices can be used (is it all TomTom's?). I don't use a satnav that often so my concern was the trade-off of having a funny looking thing on the dash when not using the satnav .
  7. TomTom Cradle

Is the TomTom cradle thing that can be ordered any good? Is it really worth it? I presume when not in use there is a plug that covers the hole in the dash?
  8. Castlegate, Norwich

Strange. I've had 4 SEAT's from Castlegate, and both the sales and service has been fantastic. I would recommend them over the local Audi and Toyota dealers anyday (I've had both makes of motors since my Leon and both were awful). The local Audi dealer must be run by monkeys. I think the...
  9. Official: New 2005 Toledo (Production)- your comments go here!

There is a load of info on the new Toledo on www.news.kak.net. Looks like a SEAT press release from yesterday. I like the spec!
  10. Cassette Safe Mode?

I think (and I say 'I think' because I sold my Leon a while back) that if you enter a wrong code the unit may freeze for a while longer. Security feature to stop you entering random codes. Take a look in a few hours and it may cleared itself and you can enter the code again. Anyone else...
  11. NEW Ibiza FR to be launched.

Over at Carkeys.net, they mention the new FR being launched in the UK, at the same time as mentioning the new Cupra. Could be taken both ways. Have a look.
  12. NEW Ibiza FR to be launched.

The press release for the FR is shown on www.news.kak.net as coming from SEAT UK. Read into that what you want!
  13. What keys do you get with your Cupra?

Picking up my Audi on Monday after chopping in my Leon after two good years of motoring. I too only got one remote, one standard and "£100 for another remote" from my SEAT dealer. Anyway, my Audi comes with two remotes, each with the little flip-out key which is fab, and a standard 'stand by'...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise