Search results

1. Cupra_Red

300bhp plus please

Turbo chav!! I love you!!
  2. Cupra_Red

the one and only chavboy AKA turboboy

That was copa33 he wanted to say hello :) He does fancy you ye! Can u make a calendar for him please? The chav ness turns him on he said! Wednesday it was £20 short that's all that matters but your a diff short and super tech valves shot so call it quits :)
  3. Cupra_Red

what ??? looks like u need 1 lol
  4. Cupra_Red

no life landed a got a free diff thats all :lol:
  5. Cupra_Red

anyway guys its been nice talking to u again =) i got better things to do than argue over here , not all of us have no lives and have nothing better to do than sit infront of a computer lol enjoy
  6. Cupra_Red

what ever u payed for it i got the diff :lol:
  7. Cupra_Red

thanks for stating this forum is full of **** to ,u lot are killing it for ur selfs pmsl x
  8. Cupra_Red

oh and thanks for the diff =D turboboy did u really gain 50bhp from the boost gage ?? and for god sake put ur tongue away will u
  9. Cupra_Red

is this all u can come back with ? been here before haven't we ?? boring:whistle:
  10. Cupra_Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJepSHGLHM&feature=youtu.be look at this complete tool bag "ripping" the place up :blink:. if this aint a chav well.... i dont know what is ? oh and thanks for the diff lads ;) love copa33 <3 haha i look forward to seeing what im sitting tight for as u said on...
  11. Cupra_Red

Theres a billy bull banger onboard

Coppa weren't there just needed rid of a donkey that all Pop back down with £520 as u was 20 short and take diff
  12. Cupra_Red

So who's garage u think u was in??? Who followed u for abit in a black Saab saloon? Your absolutely clueless mate! Was nice seeing you anyway!
  13. Cupra_Red

PS the cash was 20 short! Also did u see us follow u for abit in my mates black Saab? See your clueless buddy Best of luck u dumb ****
  14. Cupra_Red

Il send u a pic tomoz I kno u got one key u silly **** There's loads u don't know lmao Who was guy u bought the car off? Lol how u kno that weren't me? How u kno it weren't my mate selling for me? Your clueless just let me kno when u want the box and key u twat
  15. Cupra_Red

You come to Neath and didn't tell me, could of showed u the gearbox and head that coppa has now got
  16. Cupra_Red

There was two fobs and one key I give to guy who had it off me. Other key is now in office as I'd lost it along with a sump plug I had off pete
  17. Cupra_Red

Il give it to coppa33 he can drive it up to you lol
  18. Cupra_Red

Ye I couldn't find it at time of sale but my cleaner found it in garage workshop
  19. Cupra_Red

No AYP is Ibiza head you mean APY
  20. Cupra_Red

A3/s3 to a breakers yard is same thing.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.