Search results

1. toot

OZ ET48 Wheels

https://www.willtheyfit.com/ Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  2. toot

Any way to improve MPG on MK2 FR TFSI?

35mpg (500km on 40L) last time i checked in my "old" Cupra R with mixed driving. But this is also with winter tyres that are slightly smaller, 225 instead of 235. So I think the smaller width tyres are helping me some. Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  3. toot

Exhaust Tips

Sorry for the poor quality, can get a better tomorrow. Its just that I can put a finger in between the plastic and the tip. Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  4. toot

Exhaust Tips

Can take a pic later, but think I have 1cm clearence on the cupra r dual center system. Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  5. toot

Exhaust Tips

I think my 4" is big enough.. 5 will be hugh. And yes im well aware of the joke in that. :) Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  6. toot

Any help please

For stage 2... Downpipe, Hpfp and some kind of sport intake. Dont forget the extra cash for a new clutch for when it starts slipping. Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
  7. toot

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Changed from summer to winter tyres.
  8. toot

Mk2 Leon FR Mudflaps?

Do you have any kind of bodykit? If not I think these will fit. Front 1P0075111 Rear 1P0075101 But yeah talk to Dave@sere he will know.
  9. toot

Think it looks good, makes it look a bit wider and more sat
  10. toot

Engine Cover Mounting

036129689B stop buffer Link to the bay
  11. toot

Mounted shortshifter today was surprisingly easy, hardest part was finding a pin to lock gearstick in position when adjusting the wires.
  12. toot

POPOV najs! where did you have it done?
  13. toot

Best tyres on front or back?

I been told to think like it was an arrow, take the tailfin of and you loose control and stabilty. So best ones rear for me.
  14. toot

Have done the same thing.. And I thought I was so smart when I adjusted the side mirror to see the rear better, and totally forgot the front... :mad:
  15. toot

Get it done! Normally it's just 1 inch cut in the hand (guess it depends on the surgeon) but i waited to long and got inflamed tendons. Have you had any cortisone injection?
  16. toot

2nd Hand Alloy Wheel Fitment

The ET/Offset is good to know because that will determine how far in or out the wheel will be. Check on this site http://www.willtheyfit.com/ and play with the numbers and you will see how it changes. Click the "? The right numbers" to have the ET/Offset explained. The centre bore diameter on...
  17. toot

Thanks, hehe yeah the shape of it make you wonder. :) But think they needed to do the S to get some flex in the scar. :)
  18. toot

first 2 weeks i didn´t drove at all, then i got a hand/wrist protection that helped alot but still every gearchage was a pain and had too use my left hand when putting in reverse and handbrake. So not very much driving have been done, only when absolutly needed. It´s just the last week i started...
  19. toot

:( that doesnt sound good this have been the only time i wished i had an automatic.. but i'm not that old yet. :)
  20. toot

carpal tunnel syndrome, fingers gets numb and tingling. usually its just in the hand but they had to go down the wrist and scrape the tendons from old inflamed tissue.