Search results

1. 1.4TSI hesitation at 4kRPM WOT

I've got the same issue... Did you get to the bottom of what causes it?
  2. 2014 1.4ACT Hesitation

My 2014 1.4 ACT on 53k miles has developed a hesitation which is slowly getting worse but is not consistent. Its definitely worse when the car is colder. It started off as a very minor hesitation at about 3.5krpm under wide open throttle in second gear. Over the last year its now getting to the...
  3. 2014 Ibiza Toca radio stalk controls not working

I'm not sure if you posted that in the wrong thread or posted the wrong video?🤣
  4. 2014 Ibiza Toca radio stalk controls not working

A relative has a 2014 1.4 Ibiza Toca and recently the steering column remote controls for the radio have stopped working along with the radio not coming on and off with the ignition. Anyone seen this fault before and know the fix?
  5. 1.4ACT water pump and timing belt...

My 1.4ACT is just approaching 5 years old and I am having the timing belt replaced. If I understand what I have read correctly the water pump on these engines is driven by a separate belt from the exhaust camshaft at the opposite end of the engine. Does this mean that it should be fine to...
  6. 2014 1.4 Ibiza Toca Cambelt

Has anyone done a DIY cambelt and water pump replacement on on of these? I think its the old 85bhp engine, certainly doesn't have a turbo. Just wondering if its a complete pain or not too bad a job compared to most?
  7. Needed: photo of top of 1.4 ACT 2014 engine / turbo

Thanks Rich ill get one ordered and then try and remove the old bolt...
  8. Needed: photo of top of 1.4 ACT 2014 engine / turbo

Chaps, would anyone be so komd as to take a photo of the top of a 2014ish 1.4ACT engine. Mine is attached and I think I have a sheared bolt on the turbo heat shield but I needed a photo to compare against.
  9. Stuck in 3rd gear - 2016 Leon FR 1.4TSI

Seat assist should put you in a loan car and recover yours to the dealer I would have thought. I'd not be happy to drive that in case doing so causes further damage etc. May be worth calling them back and explaining the situation in a polite but firm way. What if you had a 200mile drive to do...
  10. Led headlights facelift

If you end up binning the broken lamp let me know before you do. I'm quite interested to tear one down and see what LED chips have been used and if there is a more modern replacement that may actually allow me to see at night
  11. 1.5TSI Evo engine

How many journeys have you completed in the 130 miles you have covered?
  12. Turbo cutting out - EPC light? Help?!?

Happened on my 1.4ACT too. Tried a new actuator but ended up with a new turbo to fix it.
  13. Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

Just for clarity, GPS is a one way technology. You need some form of data connection to get the positional information out of the vehicle to know where it is.
  14. Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

Worth considering the door handle as well as an anti snap euro cylinder. Most handles are easy to deform which gives easy access to the cylinder. Something like a Mila ProSecure PAS 24 handle just adds an extra level. Obviously nothing is impenetrable but it may make the place look less...
  15. Washing car water drips car wing mirrors

Gotta love a DI vessel. Wash, rinse, done. No drying induced marring or swirls etc and it makes the wash process quick. I got a little vyair 0618 vessel with resin from amazon for 65 quid and its doing a grand job on final rinses for me.
  16. Cupra 300 drivers seat stitching

This thread may give more ammo... https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/new-member-stitching-came-out-of-my-seat.433727/
  17. Leon 1.4 150ACT variable clutch biting point

There is something a bit wierd going on with the clutch engagement on my Leon. The biting point seems a bit variable or there is some kind of variable time delay between the pedal and the actual clutch doing its thing. The issue on the Leon was really quite noticable after driving a 1.4 85bhp...
  18. 1.4 EcoTSI DSG 150 or 1.8 TSI DSG 180

Heres a couple to get you going... https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/looking-to-buy-either-1-4-or-1-8-fr-sorry.443940/ https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-fr-which-engine.441796/
  19. 1.4 EcoTSI DSG 150 or 1.8 TSI DSG 180

May be worth having a search as this comes up every few weeks.:cheers:
  20. Best Front Wiper Blades

I went for the Valeo ones mentioned on here a while back and they have been fantastic. https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/front-wipers.442308/
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.