Search results

1. Phoenix27

Project Blueshift 'R'

Figure i'd better update this as there's been a few modifications recently: The lighting rewire was finished, now i've got discreet switches for the extra interior lighting (W8 and footwell), fog grill illumination and a final one for the WMI pump. Heard a bit of rubbing after the FMIC...
  2. Phoenix27

Strange noise under full boost/accelaration

Have you uprated any of your induction by any chance? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Phoenix27

Engine bay fuel pipes

Like the look of these...maybe I'll get some. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Phoenix27

Inside Front Bumper Photo's

Random question, does anyone have a picture of the INSIDE of an LCR front bumper please? The more angles the better if possible.
  5. Phoenix27

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Local Dub Culture meet at the Swan in Gillingham tomorrow night. (Outside Beccles). Maybe some of you guys can make it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Phoenix27

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

What an awesome thread... so much detail and time, everything's well documented. :) Stunning motor mate. Loads of inspiration for me too, just fitted my wellycooler and looking to do a catch can now... i liked the idea of using the original bracket to attach it to. Subscribed!
  7. Phoenix27

How to get more traction !!!

Dogbone mount is the second best thing after tyres to get the power down.
  8. Phoenix27

Project Blueshift 'R'

Well, and eventful week has seen my car in the garage twice and some driveway modifications happening. When i fitted my downpipe and sports cat i had to drop the subframe out which then (unbeknown to me) messed up my tracking something chronic lol! And the tyre wear from rubbish tow! Top...
  9. Phoenix27

Project Blueshift 'R'

Finally got time to give the old girl a hand wash last night, first time in about 3 months! Looks a lot better for it though: Added some new decals: And a butt shot: New SFS TIP came last night but they'd sent the wrong colour (red instead of black) so that's going back today to be...
  10. Phoenix27

Rainbird's LCR

Click on the blue 'Project Blueshift R' in my signature mate... :) i'm a bit rubbish with updating mind you as i'm on a few local forums which i spend more time on.
  11. Phoenix27

CG Motorsport

Only running a Stage 1 Revo at the moment, although i'm only making 232bhp as opposed to about 260bhp. I was future-proofing for when i hit Stage 2 later this year. :) Looking forward to seeing what it's like then. It's quite a few months off yet though.
  12. Phoenix27

Rainbird's LCR

Lol! Looks like you're in the same boat as me as i've just bought a house with my missus too. :) That's next on my list too.
  13. Phoenix27

CG Motorsport

Got a stage 2 one on my LCR, very good quality for the price. No issues with it yet. :)
  14. Phoenix27

Project Blueshift 'R'

Nothing really to update on this as i've spent the last 2 months moving house and going offshore. :( On the plus side, Cobra sent me some nice decals to put on for doing them a nice review on the cat-back exhaust i bought a year ago. The downpipe and sports cat have bedded in now and the...
  15. Phoenix27

Rainbird's LCR

Good read mate! Glad you got to the bottom of the boosting issues too! Subscribed. :D What's on the cards for it next then?
  16. Phoenix27

whats that bit called

I left mine off after i had to drill the screws out to remove it... :D
  17. Phoenix27

Small cheap mods?

Short shifter N249 bypass W8 light conversion. De-badge/re-badge
  18. Phoenix27

Is my lcr front bumper fixable?

I wanted to change mine to the cupra honeycomb type... i think i may give this a go. Thanks guys. Is it the same with the bottom grill?
  19. Phoenix27

Josh's MK1 LCR Wellycooler Fitted!

Fingers crossed it's back on the road soon... enjoy your trip away. :)
  20. Phoenix27

Project Blueshift 'R'

Ahahahaha! Sorry about that... i'll wear my 'wife beater' next time. :D Thanks by the way, appreciate the comments.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.