Search results

1. Stolen

I dont know about OCK,s motor,but my LC has never been found.....
  2. cupra craigs mk3

3. STOLEN - Leon FRTDi+ East Kilbride

Seems to be getting more common now unfortunately,and its not just Leons.My LC was stolen after they got in the house and took the keys ,and the day after an Ibiza Cupra went the same way a few miles from me. Insurance have now paid out... £10000 for an 03 LC with £4000 worth of mods(all...
  4. Stolen

Still covered as they broke in to secure premises to obtain keys AFAIK I would strongly advise all members to remove any spec on thier cars from the forum as they are using this as a shopping list.This info comes from a reliable source and is not speculation......
  5. Stolen

I know what you are going through right now as my LC was stolen in exactly the same way in the early hours of Monday.I have a lot of contacts looking for whoever took it and if i have any info i will pass it on ......
  6. rocket ronnies car stolen

Cheers for the replies guys.I dont think i will be buying another car just yet and when i do i dont think it will be a performance car.Many thanks to SCN and its members for all the support and info over the last 3 years....
  7. Hot weather = less vroom?

Not too soon i hope........lovin this weather.
  8. Hot weather = less vroom?

Get yourself a cold air intake fitted or modify the standard air box cold feed.
  9. peps who have had coil pacs go

We replaced all four on the advice of Badger Bill on my sons Mk 3,no problems since.....
  10. Petrol smell??????

Last time i had that petrol smell it was because the missus had'nt put the cap back on right !!!
  11. Boost / Miss Fire Problem!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86682&highlight=revo Maybe coil packs ??
  12. REVO Problems... Maybe...?

My lads car has this problem after the Revo trial was put on(Cupra Craig)'After searching many threads it looks like coil pack failure,going to replace all coil packs and plugs......just hope that cures it !!!
  13. Lcr Sill Jacking Point Blanking Plates

I still line mine up and whack them in place with the rubber handle of a hammer !!works every time....
  14. Oulton Park SEATCupra.net Parking 14th May 2006

E-Mail sent and tickets ordered..Lets hope it stays dry this year !!!
  15. strut braces

I dont think the metal is thick enough to support a thread.At least with the inserts the fixing points are solid....
  16. strut braces

Nutters fastenings-unit 42 Mount street,Nechells,Birmingham 0121 328 9027 Should be able to help out with tool also ??
  17. strut braces

Best going to a fixings supplier,i found a place in Birmingham called Nutters Nuts and fixings.The inserts i used are very strong and you need the tool to compress them into the hole.I will see if i can put up a pic of some later......
  18. strut braces

Yes... No problems fitting at all.The only awkward bit is getting the tool in to compress the inserts,but got round that by disconnecting the bonnet strut and lifting it higher
  19. strut braces

Anyone else tried the nut inserts ?? I used them to fit mine,drill the holes and fix in place with crimping type tool then you can fix the brace with stud bolts and cover caps.No fiddling around under the car....Just remember to rust proof the holes as soon as they are drilled.
  20. strut braces

. A bit expensive !! but i like it ..... [B)]