Search results

1. Daryld

Warranty...

yeah you wont invalidate your warranty for your engine by lowering the car
  2. Daryld

am i missing something here

damn having it in the boot must be so much better!!
  3. Daryld

yeah need to work that out...might have to be a drill jobbie....ive had a quick look and cant find much space to get it through..
  4. Daryld

yes mate it is...
  5. Daryld

all done now...got all the right bits...lot more hassle than my zetec s was. Luckily every thing turned up in a day...gotta fit sub and amp now :)
  6. Daryld

can some one confirm which one i need? car audio security are quoiting this one but the connector doesnt look correct http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ctsst001-can-bus-steering-control-adaptor.html this one looks more like it but its double the price...
  7. Daryld

god its a night mare mate...halfords have supplied me with the wrong connector so having to spend extra to get one which works with the stalk. You have to buy a new arial connector...fitting it is a piece of cake but its getting the right parts...halfords are not worth using!
  8. Daryld

sure i havent been given the right harness.
  9. Daryld

Just went Out and had a quick look. The stalk doesn't work either. Can that mean I have got the wrong iso connector ? Like it's the right one for the car but not the correct one when the car has a stalk ? Fu k I'm confused now
  10. Daryld

Yeah. That's the extra connector I had to buy which converts the head unit wires so it works with the seat wires. I'm guessing it's just a matter of swapping the red and yellow wires
  11. Daryld

I got the audio adaptor connect from the main loom to the head unit loom. It Just doesn't turn on with the ignition
  12. Daryld

Ok I'll have a look tomorrow. Nothing like plug and play hey
  13. Daryld

Right ingot another problem now. I have installed the head unit but for some reason it won't turn off when i turn the ignition off / take the key out. I have everything apart from the Ariel adaptor connected. :-s
  14. Daryld

is it an aerial adaport then?
  15. Daryld

and also where is the best place to run the power cable for my amp from the battery into the car?
  16. Daryld

Right bit confused (unless im missing a part) trying to fit my new head unit for my FR and managed to get it all out which is fine. When i went to connect up the power lead(bit with the white clip) it for some reason does not plug into the head unit. I got the little extension bit with the...
  17. Daryld

3rd service

i want the alarm chirp...
  18. Daryld

3rd service

i got my quote back...100 quid :)
  19. Daryld

3rd service

Guy's how much should i be looking to pay at non seat garage for my 3rd (30k) service? also how much do you think it would be at seat?
  20. Daryld

Sad Day :-(

just out of interest did they pay it straight off? or have you had to stump some cash ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members